tuscl

"You're spoiling me"

larryfisherman
California
Have you guys ever had a stripper tell you that?

I've heard it from a few strippers.

Maybe it's a sign I'm spending too much money on strippers?

14 comments

• Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Never. To the contrary, no matter how much you spoil them, it's never enough. They like to remind you that such and such stripper got a purse, a watch or taken shopping by her regular. No strings attached of course :-)
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Some would call this "stripper shit," and to some extent that is true, but I think in reality she is just trying to make you feel good. She assumes that you are spending above what is necessary in order to make her feel "spoiled." She is just giving you what she thinks you want, or rewarding you in a way that she thinks you will like. It's always just business, but you are paying for fantasy and that is what you get.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I don't wanna be one of the highest paying customers for a stripper.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    If you're her best customer you have more leverage with her
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I agree with that to a certain extent Bavarian. I know you are your CF's highest paying customer, what leverage do you have?
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I was hanging with one otc at her house. we were talking and I started massaging her feet. She said I was spoiling her. Shortly after she spoiled me with a nice massage and bj.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Aren't they spoiled enough as is?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Most SS *is* to maks us feel good - "wow do you work out (as they squeeze our puny arms)"
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    @Larry Maybe leverage was not the best word. I meant to say that she is more willing to accommodate your requests. It could be which outfit to wear for you, working whichever shift or day you want, seeing her outside the club, etc.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @chess- they are. I know a few strippers at a local popular club here. It's a black club (Ace of Diamonds). They work once a week, they don't do dances, they just shake their ass on stage, and they get so MUCH RAIN on stage. They make somewhere in the range of 200-250K a year. They only work once a week for 5 hours, and they make more than doctors. SMH

Bavarian- what's the update with you and your CF? You getting OTC yet?
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    @larry - I will send you a PM
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, but the other day at La Chambre, this one dancer kept hugging me.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    One of my old favorites at my #2 club used to say that all the time. Then we would laugh. Yes, it is SS, but it's mostly harmless.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    No and it's not a good sign if they do. When they say that, that means I've done FAR too much, for little return investment and must leave immediately. Then I must reevaluate how I spend my money for future ventures because clearly I spent too much for her to say I'm "spoiling" her. Spoiling girls is for fathers and uncle Joeys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion