tuscl

motor mentioned...

Clubber
Florida
In another topic, motor mentioned MTV. Made me think of the times and I recalled a show from Ron Harris, Aerobicise in the '80s?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQPSQpw9…

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Artistic production.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    It's things like this that (arguably) made the 80s the greatest decade ever for music, movies and tv.

I mean just think, Devo, Smurfs, Dukes of Hazaard, Poison, ALF, Red Dawn, The A-Team, Goonies, and Twisted Sister all blessed us in the 80s.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    That vid was actually considered hot at one time, now it looks horribly dated.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Shailynn

I loved Red Dawn. It's only like a "one star" rated movie but I still watch it whenever I see it on tv

The 2012 re-make (whch I've never watched) was partially filmed around vavrious locations in Michigan. Mt Clemens, Royal Oak, Troy, and Detroit

Some outdoor action scenes were filmed in Grand Ledge along the sandstone cliffs along the Grand River

My ATF tried to get a part as an extra when they were filming here

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ everything I mentioned was such a horrible horrible concept that it actually was good.

I've probably seen every single episode of every tv show I mentioned and I've seen Goonies at least 80 times. Red Dawn not so much but still a bunch of times.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    I used to stay up late and totally jerk it to those Aerobicise whores. Damn.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Watched Red Dawn about a week ago. No telling how many times I've seen it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion