tuscl

Too much Juice

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Juice - you've started 9 threads today - let's make a TUSCL gentleman's agreement that one should not start more than 5 threads in one day - if not the board will become unnecessarily congested.

23 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I like you papi and I haven't been this fucked up in a while...sorry bro I will chill.....its been wihilles
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You can start 5 more tomorrow :)
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

All this juice is giving me the shits....
  • ime
    8 years ago
    and Juice should get kicked in the balls once a week as well. As a sort of medicine to keep him from wilding out
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    deal. no more post or discussion threads

good rule

I'm commenting like a fool doe lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL - that should be one of the events at a TUSCL meet

:)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    lol you tranny loving mother joe fuckers
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    once I show up feel free to kick them lol

I pay strippers to kick my balls lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice, calm it down man.

You should cut back to only 2 Four Lokos a day or at least get back on your Rx for ADD.

Hopefully when your mom gets paid this week she can buy you a nice used xBox360 at the pawn store so you can go back to playing Call of Duty.

Let this be a lesson to you, next time a 9 year old beats you at Maddin '13 on xBox Live you can't throw your xBox out of the window and back over it with your mom's minivan!

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    lol shayllnn

I love all you guys
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    hey ese - you loco?
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Too Much Juice is a good name for a rap song. I think Nelly rapped 'can't nobody stop the juice' in his old song Hot in Here.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "It's getting hot in here so take off all your Juice "

"I wanna take my Juice off"
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    perv
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    i agree with @Papi_Chulo, your trolling and taking up valuable space that could be spent complementing me for everything i bring to the board.

would you have heard about the three way i had with kim bassetter and prince if i hadnt told you? i dont think so. would you have heard about how my great-grandpappy sold harlun sanders his first pressure fryer if i hadnt told you? i dont think so

just remember that i am a space geneious and everything i say is much more important than anything the rest of you have to say
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    lol
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Hey joose how about you go on Stripper Web and start some threads there I bet they would enjoy it ;)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Yoda passed away while taking a shit at Mickey D's
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    lmfao
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Didn't you hear - I bought TUSCL from Founder
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ooo shit
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juicy you're going to need to buy another "lifetime membership" so Founder can pay for all the fucking bandwidth you're burning!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion