tuscl

OTC to Civie Transition Possible ?

Saturday, June 18, 2016 8:35 PM
Anyone successfully accomplished this? I mean completely remove the club as a factor in the 'relationship'? No, Shailyn, we're not going to collect stamps.

13 comments

• a21985
    8 years ago
    Haha, Shailynn's gonna suggest coin collecting for you if stamps are out of the picture. Anyways, are you talking about your ATF again? You trying to date her now? If you've gotten her doing OTC on some sort of schedule now, then the club is pretty much out of the picture already. Money is what's stopping it from being a civvie relationship, unless of course P4P for OTC is no longer occurring and you're getting it gratis, which means you're already in a civvie/FWB relationship. Personally, I like to keep my relationship with dancers, including my GFE ATF, professional. I see money as the fee I'll happily pay avoid the baggage (and of course to get a girl that's hotter than I deserve).
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Yes. nearly exclusively otc. I pay for everything even though I'm sure she is banking well for herself
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Anything could happen
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Yes, I am not going clubbing nearly as often now that I am dating a couple of stripper hotties OTC.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The dancer always chooses. And even if it's a civvie date, realize that you might just be "in the rotation." Hopefully you can handle that.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I've had a small handful of dancers where we stopped seeing each other at the club, and did see each other "in real life" -- that is, no money exchanged (except I paid for things, exactly as I would a civilian date), we had sex, we knew about each others' real lives. Whether any of these were dating rather than just fuckbuddies is a question though. Friends with benefits is the way better relationship anyway, I could not handle dating an active stripper or even an ex-stripper unless she'd undergone a metamorphosis and moved past the traits that lead so many women to choosing stripping as an option in the first place. By contrast, if we're friends with benefits, I'm fine with her still having those traits :)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Even though we don't see each other nearly as often, my ATF and I now have what I presume is an "affair" style relationship going on. I mean, we're both married, just not to each other, so "dating" sure isn't the right word, and we're more than just friends. I'm not sure what to call what the MILF and I do. We fuck regularly, if not often, and she doesn't charge me. She's pretty much only interested in my mouth, and to a lesser extent my dick, and lately my apparent skill at simple massage, so I guess I'd put that more in the "fuck buddy" or "booty call" category.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I had a stripper where we went from otc to fwb. We would go on "dates", dinner, movies, sporting events and then come back and have fun. She had stopped working at the club regularly. Just like once in a while. She stopped contacting me after a death in her family, not sure why.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I haven't accomplished that. Honestly, I've never attempted it. I've tried to keep the OTC separate from any civie dates. It works better for me - to keep things separate.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Remove the club but retain P2p? yes. Several times Remove the club and P2P? yes, usually ends in disaster so i avoid it now. P2P has an great advantage, stop paying and it ends immediately
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The girl is going to want to earn a living. So it will be very hard to retire her. And then conventional relationships are always challenged now a days. But still, there should be ways to come up with some sort of alternative civie relationship. SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    In all my years of clubbing I have only had that happen once, and it lasted for almost 3 years. I never did pay her once for OTC, but she did benefit from me always paying for everything else when we were together. Eventually she started doing pretty well for herself stripping and insisted on occasionally paying for things (dinners, a hotel room here and there). I let her, because it made her feel like we were 'equals.' Eventually the distance between us combined with her wanting more from me killed the relationship. There were a lot of emotions involved in that relationship, and I vowed never to do that again and keep it strictly P4P as battering my wallet is a lot easier for me than battering my emotions. If I remember correctly imamutt you're married but claiming you're in a unique situation. For you a relationship is probably more complicated than the usual PL who is divorced or single. I recommend treading carefully if you won't drop it all and just collect stamps.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The title of this thread sounds like a Seinfeld episode. Wasn't there an episode about "the switch"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion