Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

club o Harvey

A1gdsn

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's to miss Columbia stripper my boy keeps telling me about her and stuff is she any good in v.I.p??

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Yeah, this coherent question was worth posting twice on a worldwide forum of strip club fans.

Profile picture for rickthevulture
rickthevulture
•

I flew up to Club O once and I do believe she licked my cloaca until she drank my vulture jizz. Squawk.

Profile picture for rickthevulture
rickthevulture
•

Now that I think of it the bitch definitely drank my vulture jizz. Squawk!

Profile picture for A1gdsn
A1gdsn
•

So she will let me get in that in v.I.p and how she look she look any gud do u know

Profile picture for rickthevulture
rickthevulture
•

A1gdsn, are you a vulture? If so, a turkey vulture or a black vulture? If you're one of those horrible old world vultures don't even answer. Squawk!

If you're a black vulture she'll definitely drink your jizz. She's kind of a slutty hairless ape so she'll probably pleasure you even if you're a turkey vulture. Squawk!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If this thread is not a call for education reform IDK what is

:)

Profile picture for A1gdsn
A1gdsn
•

I am no vulture but I just want to kno Cuz my friend making her sound like a dime piece and I just wanted to know if he was full of shit

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Nah she a quarter @ least. Maybe a buck 5. Shit how you ain't know'n. You nOT from da'west side punk bitch.

Profile picture for A1gdsn
A1gdsn
•

No I am not from the city but my friend is and I might stop by to ask for her see if she let's me in on v.I.p have u had her b4 cuz I might take to trip up there today and hit the club with him

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Do it dat booty worfit yup yup

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

She shit all over the vip

Profile picture for A1gdsn
A1gdsn
•

What I mean she shit did she shit her on her self

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

If crazyjoe is talking about the same story I heard about her, she did get some of her shit on herself on the VIP, but that was an accident because she was trying to shit on the wall.

Profile picture for A1gdsn
A1gdsn
•

Oky to make sure my boy said she has a independent tattooed on her chest so is it the same one

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Lemme know when you finish. I eat stripper ass like I'm the Human Centipede!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I've decided to save her from the club and keep her to myself. Away from all you whore mongers who think she's only good for sucking and fucking.

She's my princess now, so just forget about her.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement