tuscl

club o Harvey

What's to miss Columbia stripper my boy keeps telling me about her and stuff is she any good in v.I.p??

16 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Yeah, this coherent question was worth posting twice on a worldwide forum of strip club fans.
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    I flew up to Club O once and I do believe she licked my cloaca until she drank my vulture jizz. Squawk.
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    Now that I think of it the bitch definitely drank my vulture jizz. Squawk!
  • A1gdsn
    8 years ago
    So she will let me get in that in v.I.p and how she look she look any gud do u know
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    A1gdsn, are you a vulture? If so, a turkey vulture or a black vulture? If you're one of those horrible old world vultures don't even answer. Squawk!

If you're a black vulture she'll definitely drink your jizz. She's kind of a slutty hairless ape so she'll probably pleasure you even if you're a turkey vulture. Squawk!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If this thread is not a call for education reform IDK what is

:)
  • A1gdsn
    8 years ago
    I am no vulture but I just want to kno Cuz my friend making her sound like a dime piece and I just wanted to know if he was full of shit
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Nah she a quarter @ least. Maybe a buck 5. Shit how you ain't know'n. You nOT from da'west side punk bitch.
  • A1gdsn
    8 years ago
    No I am not from the city but my friend is and I might stop by to ask for her see if she let's me in on v.I.p have u had her b4 cuz I might take to trip up there today and hit the club with him
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Do it dat booty worfit yup yup
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    She shit all over the vip
  • A1gdsn
    8 years ago
    What I mean she shit did she shit her on her self
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    If crazyjoe is talking about the same story I heard about her, she did get some of her shit on herself on the VIP, but that was an accident because she was trying to shit on the wall.
  • A1gdsn
    8 years ago
    Oky to make sure my boy said she has a independent tattooed on her chest so is it the same one
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Lemme know when you finish. I eat stripper ass like I'm the Human Centipede!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I've decided to save her from the club and keep her to myself. Away from all you whore mongers who think she's only good for sucking and fucking.

She's my princess now, so just forget about her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion