Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Damn !

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

The BS has seemed to intensify since I've been here. Perhaps I should have stayed away!

I'll take a poll...

Juice:

Stay Leave

Replies (41)Latest

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I wouldn't know .I have you on ignore.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Lolol Juice.

How are you responding to him if you have him on ignore??? Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Juice who?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

That fagot called James

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

The only difference between you and the clients I see in court is that they are in handcuffs.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You cant leave now just when we figures out all of your aliases.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice likes women who handcuff him while they are having sex. While you are still in cuffs, juice. STAY !!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Why vote. You won't listen.

But I don't believe that you'll ever meet another tuscler.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Sure.

S
Supremeruler
•

I say yes.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I say hell yeah

Juice crew take over

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice for President !! He can't be much worse than the 2 prospective nominees.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Free sex for everyone

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

If Juice is elected president, he'll move the White House to Detroit.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Damn Skippy

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Get your stinkin' paws off my Capri Sun!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I'd avoided using ignore, but now I use it. So the situation is bad.

But we wouldn't have this forum without Juice, so please stay!

SJG

A History of Black Power in America, Stokely Carmichael, Civil Rights Movement youtube.com

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Damn

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Damn

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Shit

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Hell

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Juice for President! Pot in every chicken!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Juice for President! Pot in every chicken!"

I'm anti-marijuana and I'd still vote for that because it sounds so ace!

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

what situation?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

For any of you too young to remember. One of FDR's campaign slogans was "A chicken in every pot". ;-)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•
Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Love fucking with clubber lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bump

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

VM bumps into juice at a club, and gives him a hi 5.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

The troll situation is so bad on the board right now. Worst it's ever been.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I'm thinking of leaving TUSCL if the troll situation doesn't subside.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Can't wait to high five you Vince

Dougster lol....maybe you should lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I mean if you haven't meet anyone in person you can't believe anything anyone post....it's all disrcidable

One big troll orgy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement