Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Detroit

vincemichaels

Detroit

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

A very hearty welcome to Detroit, JohnSmith69. Looking forward to the meetup tonight at The Flight Club.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Hopefully he's still alive after going to Bogarts last night.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Watch out for the snipers

A lot of black Ops

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

It was an interesting night. I will post a couple short stories.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Looking forward

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Just about every night in the D is interesting.

Especially if you are clubbing. Where else can you get laid and shot in the parking lot, all in the same night?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Oh come on,warhawks, it only happens to those unfortunate ones that stray too far at a Detroit club. I've been in several Detroit clubs and fortunately I left before anyone got shot. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement