tuscl

E St Louis Washington park areas

Buzzzsawman
Kentucky
Thursday, June 16, 2016 9:48 AM
Looking to make a trip to these areas soon. I live in the south and am used to seeing plenty of run down buildings, ect.... but what are your recommendations for clubs in the Park area, streets or areas to stay away from day or night?

10 comments

• RTP
    8 years ago
    Go during the day.
  • datinman
    8 years ago
    Hollywood, LF Hustler, & Miss Kitty are safe at night within the confines of their fenced parking lots. I personally try to avoid Dollies, Cheeks, C-Mowes, & Blondies after dark, but have done it on occasion with no problems. Basically, hope your car doesn't break down anywhere east of the river.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    When I get there, I'll be starting at the black clubs. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you don't already have a concealed permit; get one then go.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Take what JustinToLook wrote seriously. I would really not recommend any of E St Louis clubs after dark (especially as a stranger on your own). But if you can't go and leave before dark, go to the Hustler Club and don't stray.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have been to clubs in Washington Park (Hollywood Show Club, C-Mowe's, Cheeks, Wise Guys, Blondie's, and Dollie's) and Brooklyn (PT's and Roxy's) over 50 times, almost always in daylight. As I have become more familiar with the area, I have ventured into Dollie's a few times late on a weeknight, like from 10 to midnight. I haven't actually felt unsafe, but I think it's best to confine your visits to afternoons, when plenty of fun can be had at all of these clubs.
  • hassenpfeffer65
    8 years ago
    I agree with above. If at all possible make your first visit in daylight, even if it's just drive-by reconnaissance to see where the clubs are. They are all within a close radius but the three by the interstate exit (Hustlers, Hollywood, and Kitty's) have a safer feel since they are so visible to the rest of the world. I've been to Hustlers and Hollywood weeknights after 11:00 and the fenced and monitored parking lots helped give me the peace of mind to walk (not run, haha!) to my vehicle; and you can usually park pretty close to the entrance. If you are looking for extras you'll have to put on your brave face and venture a little farther into the neighborhood. Depending upon how soon you go you'll at least have the advantage of extended Summer day length. Have fun and be safe!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I usually prefer to go to strip clubs in the day time anyway. Even if the dancers can be a B team, that's still okay with me. My money goes further, less crowded. And I've got things to do during the daytime. I don't want to become a 2amer, and I don't want to be living like a dancer. They get paid for living that way, I don't. And they say that in the black clubs that at night time they become more like regular night clubs, with the girls becoming secondary, and huge groups of guys just throwing money at the stage. Not my kind of a place. So daytime is preferred for me. SJG
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    I've been there at night lots of times and nothing bad has ever happened. Just do not wander. Do not even drive around a block. Straight off Interstate, straight to club, straight back. No side trips or missteps. That is why daytime for first visit is not a bad suggestion -- to get precise turn by turn experience. Deuce and Justin are telling you straight.
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    Don't stop for gas or food in that area at night. People have been robbed at gunpoint. There is also alot of trash and debris. I picked up a nail or metal in my tire a time or two driving around that area. Don't get lost.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion