tuscl

What's the shadowcat update ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Hey shadow,

Seems you're posting a bit more these days - how is the progress going?

How is your eating?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Hey Papi - I had therapists out to my house on Mon & Fri. A RN is supposed to be coming tomorrow. 2 more therapists coming next Mon & Wed. 2 appointments at Emory hospital on the 30. My strength is coming back and my appetite is starting to improve. I am getting fed through the feeding tube just once a day and we are working to eliminate that. Still need a lot of healing on my left arm where they took the bone graft from. I'm looking pretty scroungy as I has not shaved in almost 6 weeks. Still waiting for the neck to totally heal before I get near it with a razor. I am living at home by myself and am able to do some light cooking, cleaning, etc.

Yes. I miss Follies but you can't rush mother nature. I doubt that I'll be driving the Mustang before Sept.

Thanks for asking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Cool - slowly but surely.

Are you able to eat solid foods or still a work in progress?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Today I ate 3 bananas, 2 cake doughnuts and a can of bean with bacon soup. Plus 2 12 oz cans of the high nutrition stuff through the feeder.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    So how many strippers do you have coming over next week?

Sounds like you're heading in the right direction.

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I had works in progress with 3 just my type strippers for OTC at my house. Now I have to wonder if they will still be working at the club by the time I can get there again.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    "Plus 2 12 oz cans of the high nutrition stuff through the feeder."

BEER!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Shit those strippers probably have kids by now!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Damn you must be desperate for a blow job.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ are you volunteering JS? Damn you're a good friend!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Good luck man.

Get off the feeding tube as fast as you can. My mom had a permanent J-tube for 2 years and it was a source of chronic infection which leads to a whole other set of problems.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ way to cheer him up motor

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It'd be good if Follies had a club-cam that shadow could watch (and the rest of us too)
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Papi, if there was a club-cam all us northerners would learn what Shadowcat actually looks like.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I herd he looks like pen head
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    shadowcat is a handsome man, juice and like most of us here, I hope for his recovery.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Here is the killer. Today I received the hospital bill $187,446.34. I expect my insurance to cover most of it but it is still shocking.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol...yea when the hospital killed my mom they billed me $160,852.97 back in 04

It's insane

I believe for the most part the government should stay out of things but health care and education the government should be all up in that. I would pay higher taxes for free health and education
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you have Medicare they usually only pay about 1/5 of what the hospital charges (patient is not responsible for the rest) - patient will have to pay a ~$1000 deductible (those that also have Medicaid, Medicaid (or secondady insurance) takes care of the deductible).

My mom was in the hospital a while back for 3 or 4 days w/ most of it them just running tests on her - bill came out to about $35k and Medicare just paid somewhere b/w $6k or $7k - mom was responsible for a ~$1000 hospitalization deductible I think but if I recall correctly her Medicaid picked up that deductible.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    sc,

You should be OK. Now if you had nothing you owned, you have it made!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Glad to hear you are healing and dealing with life outside the hospital. Sometimes getting the bill is like getting slapped in the face. I hope you continue to heal - and get stronger too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion