tuscl

The longest orgasm ever

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
The MILF and I have exhaustively pleasured one another sexually. At the end, she lays on her back, and spreads her legs revealing her slightly parted big pussy lips. She lays still, wonderfully submissive, and let's me explore, doing anything and everything that feels best.

I'm high. Cause it makes the sex so much more amazing. It takes me a while. It's so fantastic that I consider penetrating her for the next hour. I know she would allow it. But slowly, inevitably, pleasurably, the cum creeps slowly up from somewhere within me through my hard shaft to the tip of my penis where it must be gloriously expelled.

As the orgasm starts, just as I ejaculate for the first time, my ejaculation freezes. The process is suspended. You know that amazingly feeling that comes as you shoot the first load deep inside her. I experienced that for a full thirty seconds, at least. I screamed aloud in ecstasy. It startled the MILF. The entire orgasm was then in slow motion. It lasted for a minute and a half, easy. It was like that valve in my brain that releases dopamine at orgasm got stuck open.

And this was real. I did not imagine it. My senses were extremely heightened, and I felt every moment deep within my soul. It was intense. Exhausting. And the best, longest ever.

Has anybody else experienced this? Do other drugs do this?

13 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    John, I find this hard to believe. The weed must be distorting your sense of time. Several seconds of pleasure can seem like an eternity
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Maybe my sense of time was distorted in the sense that it wasn't really a minute and a half. But it definitely lasted a lot longer than normal. The MILF even noticed this and asked me about it afterwards.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I don't use any drugs, and I've never experienced such heightened intensity and sensitivity during orgasm. However, after reading about your experience - it sounds as though you have found some excellent weed! Regardless of whether your sense of time was distorted - it sounds like both you and milf fully enjoyed the experience!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good job John
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    JS69, it appears you have rediscovered the secret formula that gave Inca rulers control over half of the two American continents and insight into building techniques not rediscovered until the 20th century! The suspension of time is a sure sign you are about to breakthrough into another dimension of conceptualization and understanding.

Does your secret include both weed and coke?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Older dudes writing erotic content for other dudes is something I'll never understand.

At least this one is about a real lover and not a child prostitute.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ guess you didn't hear, rumor was Penthouse Letters was roaming TUSCL for guys to write them some new stories so everyone started showing off. Not sure it's true but Juice is the one that told us.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    im betting this will be twice as good inside an 18 year old. I'll start practicing tonight.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Is this any weed or a particular strain?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Sounds like the only straining going on is some straining for explainin...
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Surprised no one else has mentioned Tantric. Google it.... Takes practice, but it is real.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    30 seconds over Toyko
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't think the type of weed had much to do with it. But I was smoking a wax concentrate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion