tuscl

should i publish the pseudocode for my troll detection algorithm on TUSCL

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
since i am a space geneious i have been able to write code to detect code that also has applications simulating the inflation of flexible objects in space. you wouldnt think that these are the same problem but i now have an elegant proof of what i call @DoctorPhils space geneious conjecture

i will release this code freely to reduce the incessent trolling on this site. of course we all know the trolling can be traced to @mikey who takes up all of the space on this board that could better be spent learning about my incredible space geneious life and the adventures ive had with Prince and Sally Ryder and Donald Trump and Pat Boon

5 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    What about your adventures with Daniel Boon and Davey Crocket?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I don't suppose your algorithm includes spell check?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I don't think Dr. Phil needs an algorithm, I think he needs to look in a mirror.
    Oh there! Troll detected!!!
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    @Hugh_G._Rection, you have me confused with @mikey who trolls the discussion board 24/7. and my spelling is impeccible @rockstar666 except in those rare instances when I intentionally misspell a word to assist my algorithm in identifying all of @mikeys crap alternative identities

i dont expect you to understand because i am a space geneious and you arent
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    my grammer and attention to capitalization rulez is also impeccible. you people could learn a lot from me because i am a space geneious
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion