Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Video that broke the Internet: hula hoop #3

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Eden does the hula hoop topless for 3 minutes. If you're impatient, the bottom comes off at 1:10 --

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks! She is a hottie.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I liked the stripes on the hoop.:)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Goodness. What a pretty girl.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

If she were a dancer I'd go bankrupt.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Thank you for the link to the video. There is a younger spinner-type at my home club who does hula hoop shows. Though, IMO, she twirls too fast. What I like about the woman in this video, is that she moves more slowly and more seductively. Well, that, and she takes her bottoms off. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement