tuscl

Selfies to dancers

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Many on here receive nude/semi-nude selfies from dancers to entice you to come in and see them.

It would be kinda funny to send a selfie to a dancer letting you know how much you wanna see her – but w/ the selfie being a pic of a pile of $$$ - I think they would be more apt to answer those types of texts LOL – they’d probably get wet looking at the pile of cash and not help themselves to really wanna see you – e.g.:

http://static3.depositphotos.com/1000861…

8 comments

• Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    You could always wrap your cock in cash - like one of those charms blow pops - and see how much she's willing to peel away to get to it...
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Isn't my dick pic enough?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ for you probably jack - but not for most of us
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    A dancer at the Flight Club who turned me down said "once you go Jack, you won't go back"
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I have actually sent a stripper a pic of a pile of cash and asked her if she was working tonight....LOL
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My ex ATF used to send me pics every now and then out of the blue. It was always a nice surprise when she did!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I sent a pic of a stack to taunt my fave who was ignoring me. She's still pissed that I didn't save it for her no matter how much has followed it:
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion