tuscl

Ass

Sunday, June 12, 2016 4:22 PM
I love ass. All of it, not just the buns. I worship ass like JS69 worships DD breasts. I like to kiss it, smell it (!) and be as close to it as possible. I only do this with the CF though. Most strippers don't want guys to get that close to their ass. Not sure if they are afraid they might not be smelling so fresh. Do you indulge in this activity? I am not grossed out all. To the contrary, it's the biggest turn on. Are there any pheromones back there, LOL.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'm not obsessed with ass. I like a nice shapely one and it can never be bigger than mine. Doggy is where the appreciation comes in.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A big ass really really turns me on - but big natural tits do also as well as thick thighs and nice wide-hips - w/e she's got going for her body-wise is what I'll focus on - but for the most-part a dancer either has to have a big ass or big tits (preferably both) to get my attention.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I absolutely LOVE ass. I will worship a beautiful ass.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I've been called an ass quite often. Feel free to worship me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I love looking at and fondling asses.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I sometimes will start an OTC session with a full body massage and I was initially surprised at the kneading she enjoys of the gluts. While massaging the ass, I love to spread the cheeks and expose her pussy - that's the ultimate goal.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Jada Stevens. My definition of the perfect ass.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    @flagooner LOL Hell no!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nothing like the smell of shit in the morning
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "I've been called an ass quite often. Feel free to worship me." LOL
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Whenever I am terminal I want to suffocate w dat azz on my face.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I love a nice shapely ass. That will get my attention right away.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    with this wierd ass obsession revealed my troll detection algorithm suggests that this @Bavarian idiot may be yet another @mikey aka @4got2wipe aka @zipperhead aka @rickthezoo aka a bunch of other crap identities the cost of freedom from trolls is eternal vigilence. your welcome
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    On the buses I ride, I very much appreciate some of the shapely asses on women I see. I'll pass on smelling them, though. LOL
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The ass is not really my thing. But the DS and the DC both love ass play. So I play. They're both so giving I couldn't possibly say no.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion