Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Guys crossing their legs

Stripperheels

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Wat do u think of guys crossing their legs like girls

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for ShaquilleThunder
ShaquilleThunder
•

They're queers.

Profile picture for chukko
chukko
•

They're eunuchs.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

They prolly don't eat Chackin Fangers

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

They pee sitting down.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

All of the above

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I don't think about it. Why should I?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ crosses his legs

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Well it is one good way to keep a fugly from jumping into you lap. I guess I should be watching what the other customers are doing. :)

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

they don't have a penis.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

how else can they cross their legs with no stress

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement