tuscl

How do yall budget??

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 9:22 PM
By visit? By week/month? Is an amount set aside for drinks, stage tips, dances/VIP? I always bring more than I plan to spend, but not more than I can afford. Not a big drinker so most of the cash is going towards dancers. I usually go to see my fave, but doesn't mean she'll always be available for one reason or another. I budget how much I'll spend on her and since it could be hit or miss I have a second stash on hand for secondary dancers in case I get rained out. 97 percent of the time I come home with a portion of one or the other which makes my fiduciary side happy.

16 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    What ever a bring in, I make sure I have enough to buy a Grape Four Loko and 2 Chicken Torpedos on my way home. If it's too late to buy booze, I'll go with a Grape Faygo.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I throw all my money on the air, and, whatever god wants he keeps. Whatever is left i spend on strippers, food and beer
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I throw all my money on the air, and, whatever god wants he keeps. Whatever is left i spend on strippers, food and beer
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't budget, life is too short to short-change myself (at least w.r.t. SCs) - I take a decent amount & often blow it all b/c I'm into variety - sometimes I leave w/ some $$$ & sometimes I'll hit the ATM in the club if I haven't gotten my fill, I prefer to leave fully satisfied than try to save $$$ (go big or go home) - but usually I'm satisfied with the amount I walk in with. If I've overspent then I backoff on my visits for a bit but when I'm in the club I'm committed to having a good time & not trying to save $$$.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I do stuff all the napkins in the napkin rack at the bar in my pockets and I haven't had to buy napkins in 8 years so I save money there. Mrs S keeps asking me "why do all these napkins say Flight Club on them?"
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Its hard to budget for this hobby, at least for me. But I do have a set maximum limit for each trip. If I plan to see my CF, I usually spend the same amount on her each visit. If I go in on her day off, I could spend next to nothing if no one is working that I am interested in. On the other side of that, I have at times found just the right girl and end up spending more than planned.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm like Papi. I don't budget. I just take a bunch o cash and see what happens. Some nights I leave with most of it in my pocket. Other nights I give it all away.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I budget by the month, and I keep an Excel spreadsheet to track my actual monthly expenses. I know exactly what I spend, and strippers and strip clubs are my largest discretionary expense. It comes to exactly one shit ton of money per month.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    My budget is $200 to $300 every trip.But I take more than that in case if I see any hotties more than I expected
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    It usually takes one or two songs for me to nut with the right girls, so budgeting money is not a problem. I always budget by time, one hour or less in the club. Shit gets to be mentally draining after that amount of time.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Jackslash, is the daycare bill for your grandkids the 2nd biggest expenditure on your monthly budget?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Budget?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Depends on the club for me. I take about $150 to the local pastor club, or $300 to my favorite club.
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    I spend about ~$300 per visit which seems to roll around one to three times per month on Friday evenings. Although I still carry ~$1k just in case I find a dancer who's 'worth it'. I also visit when the club is almost closed which prevents me from overspending. It's a bit redundant though. I tend to be the only customer left who's preventing the club from closing in the first place but the added privacy is nice when it's just me and the dancer left in the VIP area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion