tuscl

Perhaps Topless Cheerleaders are Next

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

The Ohio State University will begin selling beer to anyone of age at football games this fall. Minnesota is the only other Big Ten school selling alcohol, I think. And no SEC school sells alcohol.

12 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    That would be awesome!!!! Tooless cheerleaders
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    There should be some great crowd shots during their televised home games
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Nothing like beer, titties and football.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I don't care what they do: I will still hate the Buckeyes on the principle that they are the Buckeyes. (They suck, they always have sucked, they always WILL suck!)
  • maho
    8 years ago
    O-H....
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Pussies, come over to the Big12, we've had beer and wine sold inside the stadiums for several years now.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    U of L's Papa Johns Stadium has been selling best for years.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Topless cheerleaders would def increase the TV ratings - and can you imagine the cheerleaders doing their kicks w/o wearing any undies - talk about drawing in new sports fans.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ haha the cameras would be on the cheerleaders the entire time.

"Oh a pick 6!!!!"

What? I'm watching the cheerleaders boobies jiggle!!!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Strippers might actually enroll in college
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "I don't care what they do: I will still hate the Buckeyes on the principle that they are the Buckeyes. (They suck, they always have sucked, they always WILL suck!)"

LOL! If that isn't a butthurt sounding post I don't think there's ever been one in the history of the internet! Let's see reviews from Mi, In, and Wi, 3 states with teams that consistently get butt fucked by the Bucks! Sure the Bucks suck, so where does that leave your lowly bottom feeding teams? LOL
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Which college team has the most immature and annoying fan base? My vote goes to LSU. Them and the 'aints are the most butthurt fans in the NCAA and NFL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion