Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

High mileage

Imamutt

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Dozen dancers. 5 customers. One regular with his girl, one dealer, one pump, one creepy whale, and me! I'm hangin for a while...

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

So you're saying you're the only normal one

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Pimpin' ain't easy

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

I wouldn't say I'm normal bc I know I'm a fkn freak, but in this setting I am king of PLs.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

What was that pump doing in a strip club?

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

My ATF's mom told her, " normal's just a setting on the dryer."

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

JohnSmith is not creepy

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

The pump was working VIP

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•
  1. Don't stare at anybody.

  2. I hope you brought some of your stamp collection to show off to the strippers. Just make sure they don't lick any of them!

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

Not likely to start collecting stamps soon but you sure seem to have an interest in the subject. The stamps would be bound to get moist regardless.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Whales are only creepy when you're looking at them from the bottom

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Yeah I'm wondering about the pump too!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Maybe the pump is used to rein flare titties after a certain amount of mileage.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^reinflate

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

@Gawker LMAO nyce!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

All these started threads and zero reviews. Why don't you review the club and how your visit went?

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

If I submit a review, I would be inclined to change the names to protect the guilty.

S
Supremeruler
•

Names aren't necessary unless she's a Rob.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

So OP, you haven't told us what you finally decided to do. And I'm sure many would like to visit such a club, if you told us where it is.

SJG

Profile picture for Daybreaker
Daybreaker
•

Penis pumps are good, yeah?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement