tuscl

What do you call a strip club that's full of ugly strippers?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I was sitting with Gingerbread last night watching the stage show. There were two girls on the main stage. For several rotations of dancers, there was not a single girl that I'd tip even a dollar. It was a very very sad looking string of strippers. They had it all -- fat, lazy, unattractive, old and used up, bodies covered in tats, even one who for some idiotic reason died her hair bright blue. So I told Gingerbread that she was by far the hottest woman working, and commented on how unattractive most the other dancers were.

I liked her response and wrote it in my high journal. She said it looked like a truck stop beauty pageant.

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Or a trailer-park beauty pageant
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Old MacDonald's farm.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Godivas ?
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    while i agree that the lineup last night wasn't that good for a FRIDAY NIGHT, i still don't think they were as bad as you're making them out to be in this thread. your two favorites are very attractive and i don't even like those type of women that much. cheynnee, the girl i danced with for the second time, is also very attractive. and i saw two good looking african american women and one pretty asian girl. and if the white girl who was wearing the pink top and covered in tats didn't have so many tats.......she'd be higher on my totem pole as well
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I take it you weren't in a high class show club
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    There were some good looking women in the club. It's just that there was a stretch of a half hour or so when all the ugly ones went on stage together one after the other. Thus her comment
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A StripperWeb strip-club

:)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'd think it would be an extras heavy club. If they keep it dark inside - it could help too.

I think it would be funny to name that place - Fear Factor...
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You must have been at the dog park
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a petting zoo to my ears....
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    The Body Club ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Some may call-it a strip-club to avoid
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    As I have seen, once you get below a certain threshold, the girls don't make much money ITC, and so they work there only to set up OTC.

Locally that threshold was the advertised clubs. They follow the rules and the girls look good and make good money.

But below that was this place George's Rockin' Robin. The girls were way below par. But this doesn't mean that you might not find one you like. But they work there just to set up OTC, and ITC they don't follow the rules the advertised clubs do.

I think most people would look at their dancers and their customers as losers.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You don't call it
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    What do you call a strip club that's full of ugly strippers? Bogart's.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Blight Club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion