tuscl

Part 2: How to harpoon a whale

I returned to The Flight Club yesterday and talked with the babe who deserted me for a session with the whale. She's cool, she's no young babe, she's an experienced and gorgeous middle aged babe with a very good set of brains. I told her our term for her custy, she wanted to know if that was a bad thing. I said no, it's a term we TUSCL'ers use to describe the activity of the custy. She told me that he is a good guy, a wealthy older guy that comes in from time to time. He dropped $2500 on her last Thursday when jackslash and I were there. I congratulated her on a great sales job. We laughed and headed back into the VIP. Rech, she was worth it. I'll see her again.

15 comments

• dallas702
    8 years ago
    I wonder if your "whale" know how much less you spend on the same "princess" to get essentially the same experience?
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    I agree in that the final experience was the same but i am guessing the whole experience is different for a whale who spends 2500 on a dancer vs maybe me spending 500.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh those crazy Birmingham dudes are supposed to stay up at the 8 Mile clubs!!!

I'm not sure I've ever heard of someone dropping $2,500 on a stripper in one night, damn! Did that include her coming over the next day to clean his house, cook dinner and tutor his grandkids!?! Lol
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Earning points with a stripper by disclosing your sources. Does this not betray some sort of bro code?
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Dude is a fool or she is inflating her take.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Long ball +1
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I don't spend more than $1K on a single dancer in one visit, and even that is rare. $2.5K is insane if true.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well Flight Club can be rather pricey. I'd say the average going no rate for ITC is $300-400. I've paid less and I've been quoted more, not sure what a "whale" that didn't know any better would typically pay.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Yes. Flight club is probably the priciest of the Detroit area clubs (with Penthouse not too far behind).

I've been quoted some insane prices at FC a few times. You just have to hold out for the price you are willing to pay.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    It could be relative. I'm with JohnSmith; I've never spent more than $1,000 on one girl in one night (it was about $900), but I've definitely spent $2,500+ on a bunch of girls combined in one night.

However, if my very close friend spent $2,500 on one girl in one night, it would quite literally be like me spending $200 in one night, as a % of income. He wouldn't blink an eye, as business has been very good to him. That's the relative part I'm talking about.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Even if $2500 is throwaway money you can still get a few good looking whores for that much.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    $1,000 on one dancer? I wouldn't spend that if I was getting extras from Mary Magdeline.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Vince - tell this whale about your little club that's meeting in a few weeks - maybe he can pick up our bar tab if we let him sit with us. Tell him we can teach him how to spend only $1,000 and get the same services. Maybe he'd be so grateful he'lol pick up our bar tab!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hahahahahahahaha, shailynn, I like that idea !! Not terribly likely as the babe says he only comes not very often. The guy is very wealthy according to the babe, and likes to help people. He definitely would be a welcome addition to the meeting of us.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Sheesh. Tough crowd.

It's hard being a whale
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion