Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Politically incorrect jokes

ldkstranny

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm up for any politically incorrect jokes except those about trans men and women. Not because I'm offended. It's just because they're too damn obvious. If we're going to be politically incorrect we should at least be creative about it.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Aren't you supposed to be working a corner right now?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

SJGay - you're supposed to say "it's" not "he's"

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"Them"

"They're"

"They"

"Their"

"Those"

Is that better?

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Creating a thread like this is almost asking for TS bashing. What was your goal here, OP?

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Hey, I found it. It's on the sidewalk, a car was blocking your view imgur.com

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

You know why Cannibals consider Caitlyn Jenner to be a vegetarian entree?

Because the sausage and meatballs have been removed.

(Totally pointless and stupid joke thrown out just to slap a troll!)

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

I'm tempted to start a joke thread about internet trolls in general. it would probably be on point. Flush 'em all down the crapper, I say!

Profile picture for ldkstranny
ldkstranny
•

What makes you think I'm trolling Hugh?

You at least told a funny politically incorrect joke. The "it" jokes suffer from being easy and stupid.

Remember, just because it's politically incorrect doesn't make it funny. Politically incorrect and stupid is still stupid.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement