tuscl

Best OTC lines

larryfisherman
California
Thursday, June 2, 2016 6:41 AM
I was doing a little search, and I saw that there are a shitload of OTC topics. Most of them are about asking how to ask a dancer for OTC without offending her. I figured in this thread we could say the best lines when it comes to that, so maybe in the future newbies will come to this thread first before asking. For me the best line that I've seen suggested here is: "Can we have some fun outside the club, I'll make it worth your time".

39 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "do you wanna do coke and molly and then fuck?"
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    "How do you feel about not sharing with the club?" Seems to work slightly better when you've already done something ITC, but not *much* better.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    once you get to know the dancer and they don't think you're crazy or a cop, just ask. "Do you ever do anything OTC"? You should get one of 3 answers, Yes, Sometimes (needs more discussion), and why don't we have our fun inside the club (non extras club) - means no.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I don't know why this is a problem. It seems the ones that are available will let you know. I turn down offers all the time. My only otc also told me, I didn't have to ask.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    It's generally been a 50-50 proposition for me as to who brings it up first. I've had 2 regulars and I had to work them for a while before they agreed, but in both cases it was worth the wait. They get asked every day so just go for it!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your savior? " Oops, wrong thread!
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    I agree with others, in that some dancers will just tell you they do OTC without asking. Its all the BS you have to sort through that can be a pain to deal with. Some will give you their number but only want to text you when they are slow to drum up business. Others will give you a number only to try to get you to spend more in the club that night thinking you have a chance but give you a bogus #. Others will give you a number to meet outside of work but for something like stripper parties, where you pay 20 door entry and you can get dances in a private home party environment. or just ask the one you like and try to get around all the SS.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I like that GMD. Another one I really like is, "Can I see you outside the club?" Simple and to the point.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    For me, it's very rare the girls offer OTC first, but I club almost exclusively at tightly-regulated no-extras clubs. I'm sure to some extent it's a matter of style, but I tend not to need "lines" -- lines are needed by guys proposing OTC to strippers they don't know very well. I tend not to ask for OTC until I've seen her at least 2 or 3 times -- which means I've spent as much as 12 hours with her before I "pop the question", we know each other and things are comfortable and just flow (otherwise, I wouldn't be asking). I personally dislike and advise against impersonal, passive, general type questions (e.g., "do you every do OTC" "do you see customers outside the club") and make it directly personal (e.g., "you are too fun! Let's meet outside the club for some partying and strip clubbing together?"). In the end though, whatever I say tends to just roll naturally based on our conversation, whenever it fits in best. I don't use a "line", I just talk, and typically she's so comfortable with me that there's little tension in the subsequent conversation/negotiation. The one thing I always do is make things personal -- this is a question about ME, will she meet ME outside the club, whether or not she does that with any other customer.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I've never asked about OTC. The dancers have always been the ones to initiate it and ask me. Some are very blatant about their services while most are a bit more coy about it. I don't do OTC unless I know the dancer very well.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Hey that sounds like my line! Lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I usually ask "what type of car do you drive?" Most of the time they say it's some piece of shit. I reply "well if you need new tires why don't you meet me outside the club." Another one that usually works is: "I fucking love the Olive Garden, want to go there with me sometime?" Strippers love breadsticks!!!
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Man, that's true. These honeys love the Olive Garden.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ But then you have to eat at Olive Garden. Some things aren't worth it
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Wanna be my DS? :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    One size does not fit all.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Many girls would not go for that kind of OTC line, from the OP. This is my direct personal experience, and goes back to my earliest experience in the Sunnyvale Brass Rail. Some girls can be gotten to do whatever you want, but not approached like that. SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "But then you have to eat at Olive Garden. Some things aren't worth it" That's a good point. You know about once or twice a year, Mrs S and I are trying to figure out where to go for dinner and I say "let's go to Olive Garden." Yeah bad idea.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I like olive garden.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I was being serious about the top OTC lines.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    First time I really tried to talk to a strip club dancer, I suggested we might go out sometime. She said, "*I* don't go out with customers." Then later as I let that roll off and was just myself with her and she realized that I did not mean that kind of going out, she became apologetic. Next night I came home from work late and there was her voice on my old fashioned answering machine. Keeping the communications civilian is always better. SJG
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I absolutely agree with Subraman's approach. By the time you suggest OTC to a stripper (or she to you), you should already have spent several hours with her in the club and the idea of meeting OTC should flow naturally from the conversation. FWIW, my one OTC girl, whom I've met three times in a hotel room near her house, suggested it to me in a text message when she was experiencing some transportation difficulties. (I.e., she had a DUI and couldn't drive to work for a while.) This was after we had twice hung out and done half-hour VIP rooms at her club, so we had a certain comfort level.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    SJG my brother, you are making some sense.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If she wants money she will let you know. But for you to presume that money could buy sexual favors from her could be taken as an inexcusable insult. And if she does want money, there are ways you can discuss this and give it to her which still do not suggest that she is selling sex. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I prolly should have mentioned that whole getting to know her thing. It's almost a prerequisite that I've not only nutted in her somewhere, but that we've talked, and I've determined there's some desire to continue.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It's been my experience that if a girl asks you to meet up, it's often shortly after you meet. Sometimes within a minute, sometimes after she gives you a bj first just to let you know she's serious. I remember long ago one dancer in the club danced for me first, talked a little, then asked if I was interested in meeting up later. Some girls are all business telling you they expect money etc but others are more coy and then a few don't ask for money. They are harder to figure out especially if they are female customers visiting a strip club and you don't remember seeing them before. I figure most dancers will want money unless sex is not expected and or you are about the same age. I remember extending my night routinely with a dancer since her club closed early at 2am. She suggested it first. We were more friends than anything else but I got tired of that faster than I think she expected. I can't remember why I broke things off with her. She was one year older than me.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    The only pick up line I remember is do you want to go out with me? I ended up not knowing what I was getting into being new to strip clubs and when I found out she wanted money for time, I was pissed off at her for never saying anything about that and initially refused. Her crying and myself having access to a lot of cash, I decided to leave on good terms. She didn't do that to me again. She had to be one of the earliest dancers I went out with but I can't remember who I went out first with. I know another dancer I went out with never asked for money and I thought she even paid for her own meals when we went out to eat. One line a female customer used on me that sounded great was something like, "I want to take you back to my apartment and you can do whatever you want to me." However it sounded too good to be true and I was highly suspicious. I was in a strip club, not a regular bar. I just gulped down a bunch of beer right before last call and I had 6 hours until the club closed. Talk about bad timing. She wanted me to leave right away. I didn't.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I'm texting one right now trying to get her meet me at her favorite place "panera bread" hopefully it leads to future OTC:)
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I just tell them how I really feel about them. There is no need to make up pick up lines and other BS. I just had a girl tell me last nigjt "I can tell by the way you touch me that you are really attracted to me" I said yes "I would like to spend more time with you" " I really like you and would like to get together with you somewhere anywhere away from here so we could get to know each other better". Next week we are going to dinner and then to my hotel to fuck. You have to show them respect and let them know you want them. It's not rocket science. I have one OTC date that we celebrated our 5th anniversary tonight.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    You make it sound like she does OTC with you because she likes you. LOL. At best it's because she doesn't feel threatened by you. If she will do it with you she will with anyone who will pay so long as she doesn't feel unsafe.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Me : "Have you got any English in you"? Her: "No, why" ? Me : "Would you like some"?
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    flagooner You are commenting as if you know me and also know the young lady I referred to. You do not know either of us and cannot comment with any degree of accuracy. To do so would be very inaccurate. These girls are not all hardcore strippers as you assume. Most of the girls I hang out with are young 18-26 year old single mothers trying to provide for their families.
  • sirmixalot
    8 years ago
    I have succesfully used many lines in the past, but it all depends on the girl, if she seems open to talking then give it a shot, otherwise I wouldn't even try. If she talks about being from out of town I use the "well, I'm gonna show you around" line. If she looks friendly I ask her straight forward to hang out after work or if she'd give me her #. If she happens to talk about food I use the "I can cook for you" line, many girls have liked this one. If she gives you a wild lap dance I look horny and ask "do you do private parties, like bachelor parties and stuff? " If she says yes, that's it. If she says No, look sad in a cute way and maybe you'll still get her #. Some younger girls love clubbing, and THEY have asked me to go to a dance club after work, but I'm not into that too much, but is still a good way of getting a girl to meet OTC. Sometimes I complain about the lack of privacy during a lapdance and tell the girl "I wish we could have these lapdances in a more private place, here there are too many people and I get nervous". Be creative and polite and I'm sure you won't fail.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You don't want to talk to a dancer like you think she is a prostitute. Asking if she does bachelor parties or OTC is just that. Because I don't ever treat them like prostitutes is why at our local no touching clubs they will sometimes talk to me four hours at a time, sometimes even for free. Now once there were wires that got crossed. I had talked to a girl on a couple of prior days. This third time she had to go outside to run an errand with another girl. When she came back I asked her about it. It was to go and pay some money for a bride's maid's dress for a wedding she would be soon attending. She said, "I guess in these last days here I didn't make enough money, so I am paying for the dress now." So I just commented, "Well working here you should be able to get enough money." I meant very little by this, except that I know that the girls make good money there. Seems that she took it differently, as though I was suggesting that she do extra services, like prostitution. She was really angry, but she would not face me. She turned me into the management, but she was making it like I was offering her money for doing more. I certainly was not. Eventually it blew over, as I believe that other girls interceded, and I think she was asked to leave. But that small statement from me, taken the wrong way, and given that she and I had talked a great deal and that she was assuming I was going to ask her out civilian style, did go negative. I would have taken her home with me the first night, totally civilian, if I'd not been married. This girl went a long way to indicate that that was what she wanted too. But for her, that one small statement, which she took as me suggesting she should do outside dates for money, was explosive and hurtful. I definitely did not mean it that way. SJG
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Any suggestions as far as lines for the younger guys under 30? I think if the younger guys say what's suggested, the dancers will think the young guys want a free ride so to speak. I think that assumption is based on the fact that in general the younger guys are trying to fuck the strippers for free.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ I don't agree with you, and I think you are over thinking this. Dancers like to be approached in a civilian style. If they want money, they will know how to steer it that way, and when to do it. If you just be yourself, I don't think you will have any problem. You come across very well here on TUSCL. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    My doctor has only given me one month to live - can you help a brotha out.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    All righty then, I will combine SJG's methods along with everybody else's,and see what happens! I'm gonna try it tonight, will post full report!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I have a huge dick - wanna go for a ride
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion