tuscl

OTC spat

jaredlucas
Arizona
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:20 PM
Took a new dancer friend out to brunch over memorial day weekend and she had a bit too much to drink. This is the second time has become drunk with me. While at the bar after brunch She recognizes another PL from her club and begins to order him a drink on my tab. I stop the order and advise if she wants to send someone else a drink who I don't know that she will need to pay for it out of her personal funds. She is genuinely shocked and says Its only $5 why not? I advise that I won't pay for drinks for someone who I don't know especially if it for another PL while I am out with her. I don't care if it is only $5 or $500 it won't happen on my dime. She gets pouty and says he has money and wanted to talk to him about investing in a business opportunity which she could not articulate. I stand my ground and tell her that she can do that on her own time. Not mine She orders herself another shot after and the bartender cuts her off. She gets indignant and Starts creating a scene so I decide to close the tab and take her home- ending the date. Just drove her home her home and dropped her off - No sex. Had intended to write her off but today she calls and starts bitching about How I just dropped her off and did not even kiss or hug her goodbye. I told her she was embarrasingly drunk and I had no Interest in babysitting her drunkeness. I also advised That I have no tolerance for her chasing down other guys while I'm with her. She apologizes and asks to go out again. I agree but advise that we will need to limit her drinks. We agree to try another date tomorrow but after two drunken experiences with her I'm thinking that I should cancel. Sex is ok but not mind blowing Thoughts?

33 comments

• rh48hr
    8 years ago
    If it's me, I'm not going out with her again. But I'm not you. If you are getting something from it then you should go.
  • snakeguy
    8 years ago
    You just have to decide if the sex is worth the hassle and embarrassment.
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    Spending your money to buy another PL a drink is a total lack of respect on her part. I personally would not continue seeing someone who disrespected me like that.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I would give her one more chance. Keep your word but if she doesn't keep hers she's history.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Were you drinking shots with her at the start of the date? If so, part of the blame belongs to you. I would give her one more chance but would change the environment for less drinking.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    The attempt to buy another PL a drink on your dime, would do it for me. Then again it's up to you. Remember three strikes and you're OUT!!!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "I told her she was embarrasingly drunk and I had no Interest in babysitting her drunkeness. I also advised That I have no tolerance for her chasing down other guys while I'm with her." That was great! I wish I had called out some dancers that way.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Even if your next date goes well, she will just be trouble later. She will think she can get away with anything if she makes it up to you later. Walk away. Skip the bar before if you do see her. Bring a bottle of wine to the room if alcohol is a must for the date.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Just the idea that she thought it was OK would be enough for me to ditch her ass right then and right there. I might have just gotten up and settled my tab and just left her on the spot.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    If you are willing to put up with that bull shit again, it tells me that OTC in your area is hard to come by.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Take a dukey on her head
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If the sex is not great, why bother?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "You just have to decide if the sex is worth the hassle and embarrassment." +1 on that. Assuming you have money, she said the other PL has money, so she probably thinks both of you are "big shots." By her ordering a drink for that guy, it could have made her feel like a "big shot" too. - Not that she was justified in doing that (no way!!!) but that could be her thought process. Not sure I would give her another chance, unless your options on finding a replacement are limited. I just wouldn't give her another chance so quickly. I'd wait a week or two. Her complaining to you, shows she thinks she did nothing wrong.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    All our information comes from your story, but you have said nothing that would make me want to experience that again. To me, she would not recover from the effort to buy the drink for another guy. The drama after the drinking is a concern also. Sounds like if you prolong this the drama will be much worse. Do you really want to deal with that?
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    That would be last time I take her out in public. And if the sex isn't great why bother with any of it.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I tend to lean towards the "she disrespected you, fire her ass" crowd in these scenarios, and I still think that's a fine idea, especially if you have other OTC prospects lined up. But, the fact is, I can't count the number of times strippers have shown really poor judgement when they're super drunk (started with the fact that they're super drunk)... being drunk can bring out the worst in people, and strippers (who often have not developed emotionally very much once they hit their teens) often have that over-the-top horrible behavior when they[re drunk like that. So, over-the-top drunk, and unacceptably ordering another guy a drink on your tab, likely go hand-in-glove. But it's not like DS 1 getting another guys phone number, while totally sober, right in front of JS, while on a vacation he paid for. Your girl is sober, no way she's doing that, is my guess. So, here's what I'd do: - If I"m so disgusted it's spoiled the fantasy and harshed my buzz, she's fired - If I have other easy OTCs lined up already anyway, no reason to see her again, she's fired - If neither of the above two apply, I might take her OTC with an pre-agreement that she's not to drink so much, and I'd enforce that ... once I see she's had 3 in her, we're heading to the hotel. The problem with the third option, of course, is that with strippers, I've found that the girls who get sloppy drunk, do it a lot and have trouble controlling it. So even if you pull off the third option once -- cut her off after 3 and head to the room -- if you keep OTCing with her eventually she'll get drunk and obnoxious and disrespectful and entitled again, and probably sooner rather than later
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I had one pass out on me in the room and I could not get her to wake up. I had seen her several times OTC so this was a one off. It still wasn't pleasant but I overlooked it due to our history.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^ One of my faves passed out on me once. She was a frequent overdrinker, and sometimes got mean when she got too drunk (and other times became a sexual force-of-nature), so I knew the risks of letting her drink too much, and just overlooked it and vowed to not let her drink so much next time. When she woke up, she told me I should have fucked her while she was out lol. "Uh, that's called 'rape' when you can't consent".
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    Subra....in my case we fucked before she passed out. It was a little awkward when her husband kept calling MY cell number wondering where she was. (He knew she was out fucking me but she was late getting home. What a life these gals lead huh?).
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    All Thanks for your inputs. It has fueled my rational thought process absent of emotion. As I have two other OTC ladies I'm kicking this one to the curb. Ironically, she just texted me early this Morning to confirm we are on for dinner. Won't reply until much later to advise that won't be making it tonite or any other Nite. Pity though as She is smoking hot. Thanks! Jared
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    If you can close the tab and take her home to fuck before she gets too into her cups then do so. Otherwise, you might have to find a new OTC date.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "A leopard cannot change its spots" In particular if this is a P4P situation; I don't expect anything less than her kissing my ass - why the f*** am I gonna pay to get disrespected - f' that - most of us are too old to be dealing with drama - if I'm gonna pay I'm gonna pay for a good time; not to be putting up w/ SS.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Congrats on having the spine to call her out - too many winnies let strippers walk all over them all the while they are paying the bitch.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    Hey Papi She isn't P4P just fun OTC. Funny that she is the only OTC gal I see that does NOT say she loves me. , Yet pursues me for OTC fun. My Other OTC ladies don't typically initiate any fun OTC. Because she doesn't love me I might let give me a couple more BJs though. Ha ha. Jared
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ We totally believe you
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Almost every OTC story I see hear makes me wonder about all y'all.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think you did the right thing. She disrespected you in two ways - trying to buy another PL a drink on your tab - and she got tossed/cut off when you were taking her out. Both of those actions are disrespectful - and shouldn't be tolerated. She needs to learn to respect herself - and you. I feel badly for the other PL - not because of the drink thing - but because he's thinking of getting involved in business with her!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action. -Ian Fleming (though I think he was paraphrasing Sun Tzu)
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    After I texted her to advise we were done she started blowing up my phone. Received 14 texts and 2 voice mails last nite asking for another chance. I think she is more "off" than I originally thought. Run Forrest. Run!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Why not play the game and see what you can get for free.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    You could also try just taking her to a room, without the public appearance. Pick up a small bottle of something she only moderately likes, and order a pizza, or room service and see what happens.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I guess I'm old fashioned? If I'm buying the drinks and the dinner - then she doesn't control the drinking - I do. If she wants to get shit faced - I will settle up my tab - and she can drink as much as she wants - and she can pay for her cab ride home too.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Money + Women usually does mean trouble. Better just to take her to a motel room. But then I guess she could call room service. Better then just to your own home, and have food available. Or just to somewhere that people don't conduct themselves that way. Or just a different girl. LMFAO, but only because it was not me there with her. If it had been, I'd be pissed. And she paying for the guy's drink herself would not make it okay. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion