tuscl

A good lapdance without extras

larryfisherman
California
What's your idea of a good lapdance without extras?
Basically a dance that would make you get a few more.

For me, getting my fingers wet, titty sucking, and some kissing would my answer.

20 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    Kidding, me touch everything, FIV. I like it when they blow in your ear.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Kissing not kidding.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I typically don't frequent clubs where sucking tits and getting your fingers wet is normal(or maybe it is but I'm just not willing to cross that boundary?) so for me a good grind will do it. Also love when a stripper gets really* close(nose to nose, close enough to kiss) and kisses my neck and whatnot.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    A good no extras lap dance for me is like Chessmaster said. I like the grind but when they lie back on me and put their head next to mine that's great.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I got 2 kinds of dances I'm shopping for. Usually you only get one and not the other...it's rare to get both from the same girl.

First kind or style I'm looking for his the slow sensual grind, with heavy eye contact, kissing on each other's bodies and if lucky even her mouthpiece. Usually these kind of dances can really turn you on but can't get you off from a true lapdances. These kinds of dances are good more for the emotional connection and intimacy it creates.

2kind of style is the aggressive fast rough grind. This lacks in intimacy and seduction but makes up for it by getting you off from a pure friction dance.

If I ever find a bitch that can give me all this from start to finish with the additional extras ...I will fuckin go broke
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Groping. Kissing with certain dancers I'm reasonably sure aren't sucking dick.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    But why not in the front room? Easier to make it go the way you like, as in the front room you are more able to lead it. Also there should be no house cut of the money.

I'm not interested in having a girl just make me ejaculate. Kissing and FIV are great, as are DATY. My own ejaculation can wait until we have real nice GFE-FS.

SJG
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Having a vivid imagination helps a lot.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    When she just sits with me and talks about the weather. Just kidding.

A good Chess player.. One that knows how to turn on the tease with a smile.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I used to be satisfied with two way contact, but dances are expensive around here. I want a little more for my money.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    a couple things, when they kiss your neck and ear, rub your neck and shoulders while dancing, lots of grinding and my favorite is when they lay across your lap with their butt in the air and grab your hand and suck on your fingers.

Thats about what you can hope for in MPLS unless you are looking for OTC stripper parties or LDK.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @GoVikings- very descriptive :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm looking for a dancer that will gamble with her job
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I'd say good reverse grinding and a stripper kissing on my neck.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If she shoves her pinky in my ass I'm sold
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Mutual groping, kissing my neck, nibbling or blowing on my ears (and allowing me to do the same). Grinding but not the whole time. Just enough to get me hot and bothered but stopping just in time to make me want more. I like to suck on nipples but it's not a requirement. As much gfe as I can get.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    As a generalization, I would go with two-way contact being standard. Although, I can think of a dancer who has an amazing 'technique' for very memorable one-way dances.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I like to grip her ass and control her as she grinds (facing me) and hear her moan as I open her up.

Not for all clubs - but I enjoy groping a dancers tits hard -
  • snakeguy
    8 years ago
    I always am hesitant to kiss or suck breasts unless it is early and I am the first one to get a dance, I always wonder how many other guys has she been kissing and let suck her nipples. The quality of the dance for me is always how much she is willing to let me touch her, and if she is just going through the motions and staring off into space looking bored, or if she is a good enough actress to make me think she is is having some fun.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    @snakeguy
    "I always am hesitant to kiss or suck breasts unless it is early and I am the first one to get a dance, I always wonder how many other guys has she been kissing and let suck her nipples. "

That is what strippers (especially SWers) want you to think so you dont do it. Dont play into their psychology. Whether its 7 PM or 2 AM, treat them all the same. Dont look at the clock and say "how many men has my whore been with tonight?", you wont enjoy yourself and its a boner killer with that going through your head. Either you suck tits and DFK, or you dont. End of story. Dont pay attention to the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion