tuscl

OTC Civie Date ITC

Take a dancer on a date to a couples friendly club, guaranteed fun!

7 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Eh, if you're lucky enough to lure a dancer outside of a club, personally I wouldn't want to take them back in to a club.

Most of my stripper dates take place in a hotel room doing the "no pants dance."

Now, I did have a serious relationship with a stripper for several years and we went on dates like any other normal couple would. Bowling, dinner, spa day, movies. The last place she wanted to go was back inside the club. For being a crazy stripper, outside the club she was pretty tame and her favorite date night was hanging out in the hotel reading a book while I watched sports on tv. She just wanted to feel like a normal married couple and that's what made her feel like that.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Why take sand to the beach?
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    In that analogy it was more like bringing a dune buggy to the beach ! To
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I take my OTC strippers to a strip club, probably 70% of my OTCs. It is a HUGE fun fucking time -- strippers are a lot of fun in a strip club, and it gets them all riled up and in full Poor Judgement Mode for the sex that will be following. You guys who doubt, have you ever done it? If not, don't knock it until you try it.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    This is one great way to have a great time, I have been doing this with one particular stripper for years she always gets super turned on and it leads to long, great sessions at her apartment.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Almost every time I ask a dancer if she wants me to take her to a different club, their eyes light up and they are eager to go. Yea, I'm also baffled why they would want to go to a sc but they seem to love it. Fun but very expensive.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    Yup. I've done this with my ATF and we went home with a hot +1 and had a great Threesome!

I agree it does get expensive though as my ATF seemed to like several of the dancers and each of them took turns doing floor dances for both of us.

Off the top of my head I think I spent about $600 that Nite

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion