Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

sticking your dick in over weight bitches

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Shit feels so soft and plush

Damn !

Replies (20)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

More cushion for the pushin

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Just put a 2x4 b/w their legs & go to work

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

You damn rightist boy's

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Glade to see others agree that thunder thighs can be sexy

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I'm down with overweight, but not fat.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Never tried it

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Like fucking a water bed

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I like tight. I won't forget one large babe I dated. She was incredibly tight.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

My g/f is chubby and she's as tight as any pussy I've ever fucked. Nice ride!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Get married Juice.

Guaranteed she'll become a fat bitch and let herself go.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Yeah, no correlation between chubby and tightness. I've met chubby girls with tight pussies and skinny girls who were relatively loose. Muscle tone might affect that a bit.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I love tight pussy as well boys

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@juice. Whew. I read that wrong the first time. I thought it must have been SJGay posting.

I thought it said, "I love tight pussy as well as boys"

S
Supremeruler
•

^lol!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lmfao !

The joys of bad grammar

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

With larger girls you need to allow more time. Toda La Noche is best.

SJG

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

SJG you are an idiot, no more time is required you are a fucktard

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I enjoy thick - and big - girls. There is little that can diminish my enjoyment of pussy. A heavy girl - who I find sexy - will do just fine!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Amen to that

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement