tuscl

Five Year Anniversary

rh48hr
Wakanda
Five years ago today my first review was posted on TUSCL. When I first posted I had no idea of the friends I would make on this site or the fun I would have in the clubs (or money spent lol). I took a year off when I was in a civilian relationship but am glad to be back. I am grateful for the advice, Intel and friendships I've made during this time. I look forward to the next five years in this hobby and hope to meet many more of you. Mad props to all the good guys and women on this site and to founder for creating this site.

18 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    Here here newbie! J/k grats on the 5 years. It's been a blast!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    My five year is in a month or two

Congratulations brother
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nicely written & here's to many more adventures in the future - life is for living (and we only get one)!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the props. I'm sure many more valuable contributions will be made as we progress day to day.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Cheer cheer
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Happy anniversary, rh48hr!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    2 years this month for me. I didn't realize I've been a member here that long, I still feel like a newbie.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Did you already order your gift from the TUSCL catalog
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Congrats and when im in Phoenix I plan on hitting up bsc or one of the other strip clubs. It would be great to meet some of the Phoenix locals.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Congrats.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Congrats! !!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You should celebrate by getting a 5-year anniversary BJ
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Papi - I wanted to celebrate it at the club today, but I still had a good night. I had a date with my two favorite girls ... my daughter's. Spending time with them beats going to the club ... every time.

I will be going to the club to get that celebratory bj very soon though. :-)

And I will have to look through the tuscl catalog to see what I want :-)

Desertscrub- to answer your question - highest high 1) first itc bj at HL and first otc 2) lowest low - there hasn't been anything horrible no ROB's or anything but there have been a couple times I've walked walked out of clubs disappointed in myself for not being more proactive to get the dancer I wanted.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I love tuscl catalogs
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    My friend, you are a year ahead of me on TUSCL. Congratulations on the anniversary. Make sure Emil has your address so she can send you your T-shirt.

Seriously though, I hope to run into you again when I'm in the Valley. Have fun out there.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I have my 5 year anniversary with my first GFE OTC Girl this Thursday June 2nd. We will be getting together to celebrate that day. Dinner, Shopping, and Hotel Fun are on the menu.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    5 years fly by, don't they. Congrats !!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "Did you already order your gift from the TUSCL catalog "

LOL is that available through the newsletter?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion