tuscl

Fuck yea or Fuck Na with a follow-up question

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGAFwHuRtoN/

My answer is a FUCK YEA ^

The question is

Would you boys like it if I started posting pictures to the inside and outside of clubs I visit along with the dancers ?

If so I will look into what I need to do to pull it off then add it to my IG account and
Post after each club review I do

14 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Sure, show us the girls that give you a LDK
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Oooo I will
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    To protect the Dancers I really couldn't single them out like that but I could post all the girls then you guys could just ponder witch one lol
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Looks like she's married broh, but yes.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I do see the ring now but in all honesty that doesn't mean that she is. ive read a lot of books on dating and have payed for a lot of coaching and visited seminars in the pick up field. one of the things you learn is even if she is single she will have rings at least on her right hand that she can flip over to her marriage finger to the left. the basic concept is to passively get men to leave her alone until she sees the man she wants attention from then she will fllip that ring back over to the right hand
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    You are wise brother Juice. Where is the best place for lunch in Asheville, besides Tupelo Honey?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Fucked yeah
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Better than a beef n chedder
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Sure. Why not?

It's better than trying to scroll through another endless SJG post about political districts which no one here knows or cares about.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck ya and post some more
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Fuck yea.

...anything to break the monotony of Smith's horseshit.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol

Meat I suggest the fancy McDonald's in Biltmore
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I love hotties with belly chains - and she's very hot! That sounds great - posting to Instagram.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    OMG YES!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion