Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'm in love with a stripper

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

But she's not a stripper

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for s88
s88
•

Is she a varnish or a polyurethane?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yeah, we know. :)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

DS I and III no longer work as strippers. But they kept me.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Oh I have a few "former" strippers that I still hook up with. they will always count as strippers to me.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm high

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

She'll always be a stripper. My ATF still thinks of herself as one. Not in any negative way though, she enjoyed it.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

If I'm payin ... she a stripper

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

How long did DS1 and 3 last as strippers?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

No Subraman, if you're payin', she's a hooker. :)

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yes, I'm aware that the law and society disagree with me. They're wrong.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Are you still paying them, weirdo? If so you're in love with a prostitute.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^^^^^ :)

Now now, lets be nice.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement