tuscl

my biggest single misconception about LDK"ing

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, May 26, 2016 6:30 PM
The main reason I had a hard time LDK"ing and didn't think it was possible was I never had a dancer give my dick long enough grind time (GT) once I got long enough GT I popped I love when they put their mouth on your erection and blow warm air on it

11 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah the ones that grind for the entire time are the keepers. The mouth over the pants thing does nothing for me.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juicy since you lost all the weight they can finally find your dick. I told you Diet Four Loko was the ticket to weight loss.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Got me to thinking about an Asian that's at one of the clubs I frequent. Not sure if it was because I was still fresh to the strip club scene or she just grinded that good, but she definitely had me close to LDK. Only downside to her is she doesn't let me touch her breasts and she marks me with her smell. Gonna have to try her again if she's still af the club and get a first LDK!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylnn it's funny but true my gut is smaller and It's easier for them to connect with my sausages
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Haha funny shit
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Juice I heard some girls will do that same thing on your dick with your pants off.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ that costs more than $28.50
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Bingo ^
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Sausages juice? (Plural)
  • reignfire
    8 years ago
    I definitely agree with chessmaster. The ones that grind are keepers and the ones I go to. They are too many who like to move around too much that interferes with LDK for my liking. I remember one named Dakota years ago. She never grabbed me but once she found out where my cock was, she grinded the hell out of me and never lost contact no matter how often she changed positions. Got another one now, not quite as good as Dakota, but is pretty close.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Amen brother ^ that's my kind of bitch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion