tuscl

Tonight's strip club thought

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

The completely nude female body is the single most visually appealing thing in the entire universe.

Sure lots of other things are beautiful, even awe inspiring, but they don't even come close.

No way I'd spend this kind of time and money to see anything else.

17 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Well it depends on the particular body but I get the gist of what you're getting at and pretty much agree.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I like cars, and I kinda like Chackin Fangers, but hot women win every time!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree hot bitches, fast cars, four loco, oven baked pizza and cum running down my legs and dripping off my ball's after a solid lapdance
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Dont forget Xbox
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ xBox 360, remember you're on a budget since you're building your bank roll. Ain't got no money for that new xBox and those expensive games.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - I can't think of anything else I'd rather stare at for 4 hours.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    How's the Cheetah visit going?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylnn yes it's 360

Lol
  • aks451
    8 years ago
    It's not just looking at the female form. The great thing about strip clubs is getting close enough to smell their perfume, feel their smooth skin, maybe a taste here and there. I love the dancers who will breathe heavy in your ear. She says to you, "I'm so wet right now." There's just no experience like it.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I remember a dream where I was staring at all of creation for what seemed like an eternity. That included all females, every planet, every Galaxy, every civilization, even similar intelligent species to humans, even a multitude of parallel universes, different dimensions, different life on different scales of existence, i.e. Micro verse, and macro verse. I forgot it all and woke up human but those female curves still look good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Careful you don't walk out of there w/ another DS
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Cheetah has fantastic eye candy. I've done a bunch of stage tips and air table dances. I like when they get on top of the table so you can see clearly between their legs.

But I would never do a VIP here. I overpay striooers for sex but I don't usually overpay for just lap dances. Especially low mileage dances.

Papi, I have negotiated OTC with a few. I'm too busy to fuck them but I like to keep up with the market. One I was most interested in wanted $1500 for everything. She'd come down to $1K I bet but I'm not remotely interested.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I know I kind of like a vintage GTO7, ok nevermind a hot naked stripper takes the cake.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Right
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I cannot disagree.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yes depending on the body! If it's Mercedes Terrell then yes most beautiful...if it's Oprah Winfry...well :/
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Yes, I am a big fan of hot nude & sexily outfitted ladies. SC'es and dating hot ladies are my primary hobbies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion