tuscl

What do you expect?

jayhawk123
Arizona
Wednesday, May 25, 2016 1:02 PM
I had a dancer last night at the club who was very drunk and way past her time to get off work. She came and asked tp sit with me. I was waiting for my CF but she was busy so I said ok for a little while. She sat down and she thinks she has given me dances at least once before. I don't think so. She starts telling me she will give me the best dance I have ever had. She kept saying you want to go and I said ok then she would just sit there and not get up to go to dance area. She did this a couple of times and I said forget it because I couldn't tell if she was serious or not. She finally said the words, "What do you expect, I'm a stripper" I took this as her saying jer playing games and lying were exactly what we expect from a stripper.

3 comments

• sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Lol the booze likely made her spout the truth. At least she admitted what we all have known all along.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - many a stripper is unstable to begin with - add alcohol or drugs and often times their inner-demons come out in unpredictable and often times nasty ways - these days I tend to avoid stoned dancers.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Lmao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion