tuscl

I'm looking for a DS

larryfisherman
California
JS69 says he pays his DS 1K per date, that's child play compared to me. I will pay my DS 10K a day, I will fly her out to LA (where I live), we can hit up Hollywood together, we can go on expensive shopping trips, and I'll give her the best sex of her life guaranteed.

My only requirements are that: she's a 9 or above, and that we have passionate lovemaking sex all night.

Do any of you know any strippers that would be interested in my offer???????

15 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    No, but I bet SJGay would do it for a lot less than you're paying!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Only girls please!!!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Paying her $10k per day? That's not important. The issue Larry is how good of sex stories can you write and post?

SJG

** troll alert, for any new comers just ignore 'san_jose_gay', his is just Meat72 trying to drive me off of this forum. That's about all Meat72 is good for.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    You can't look for a DS you can only discover one. ... ask JS69.

Looming for a unicorn only males them more elusive
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    So far I have 5 (or 6?)ds's. unfortunately I haven't seen any of them since the first time!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @SJG- I can write great sex stories! I don't do them anymore because it pisses off twentyfive and Papi so bad!

Another thing: I would prefer for the girl to be either black, mixed (black/white), or Latina!
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Even Nina would go for that!

You're overpaying though

There was a thread at stripperweb where most would agree to sex for 5 grand
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Just kidding Nina. I know you have been offered more and you turned it down
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Nina is DS worthy, but Nina is actually going somewhere in her life, I'm trying to make her my girlfriend, not DS. I'll have to talk about it with her sometime!!! If Nina wanted to be a DS though, I would give her 20k!!
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    The important thing to remember about "Dream Strippers" is that they only exist in dreams / drug addled fantasies.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    GACA has a good point.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Fuck you Fishy I always find it better to get pissed of than pissed on, which is what would happen to you if you pissed me off. Papi would chew you up and spit you out quicker than you can make up a story about being barebacked and getting an STD.
  • JohnSmith96
    8 years ago
    She can only be a DS if she wipes her mouth off after giving the guy before you head, so that she can convincingly tell you she "doesn't do that!" for anyone else.

Also, she has to know she can trample your self-respect and still have you wrapped around her pinky. Then she's a true DS, the most coveted of coveted!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^you had me for a second. Nice one.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm still on the DS hunt, it's rough out here!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion