tuscl

Full support for LGBT ?

Corvus
Arizona
I just wanted to state I am in full agreement with the LGBT movement.

Liquor, Guns, Bacon and Titties.

What's not to love?

And my apologies in advance to Lopaw, although I believe she will appreciate the humor as intended.

12 comments

• lopaw
    8 years ago
    Lol good one - and you know I luv ya, Corvus.
    But being the VAGitarian that I am, I will have to substitute "berries" for bacon. But the rest are spot on ;)
  • ldkstranny
    8 years ago
    I thought this might be a post in support of me and my peeps against regressive Neanderthal assholes.

Oh well, I'm ok with liquor as long as you aren't some sort of douche that drives drunk. Guns are fine as long as you don't threaten me or my peeps with them. Bacon is too high on the nitrates my friend. That stuff will kill you. And I've got some nice titties.

Now can we talk about handjobs?
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Maybe Liquor, Guns and Big Titties instead?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Obviously, it's Liquor, Guns, Booty, and Titties
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Call me crazy, but givenot the choice of a hunch of gay dudes or gun nuts, I'll take the homos.

I don't want to choose between Bi women and bacon.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    SJGay will be quite excited at that news. Im pretty sure he's opposed to guns too.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sorry I forgot, you're the exact opposite of Guy. May I assume therefore that you enjoy Mary Jane.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    How about LGM?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP5Xv7Qq…

Wow, it's been almost 13 years since he died...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Zev…

• Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    On a serious note, I wish the LGBT would just make a long list of all their demands so we could grant them all and be done with this shit. I could give a shit how other people liver or where they shit as long as it does not hurt anyone.

The politicians on both sides love this nonsense like the transgender bathroom issue. It takes people's focus off of serious issues like unemployment and puts the light on this issue which impacts a very small part of our population. It gives them a pass on making tough decisions. Flag burning, gay marriage, school prayer it is all a bunch of smoke to distract us from the incompetence of our political leaders.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Now I'm even more confused! I've got my Liquor, my guns, bacon, a dancer with big titties - and I need to take a piss. I can still bring my LGBT shit into the men's room...
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I'm against it

To be honest, I don't really like the taste of liquor
    I don't own a gun
    I prefer sausage over bacon
    And I'm more of an ass man
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Motorhead- ya gotta be difficult lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?