Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Maybe she'll be a stripper

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Visiting relatives that lived in neghboring Naples when I was in high school made me realize south Florida girls are quite open minded.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Damn that's some REALLY sloppy seconds for kid 25!!!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Nothing like a good gang bang to make the school day fly by.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

mrrock: I think by the 5th or 6th, it's all the same.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

That is for sure a future sex worker. Don't know if condoms were used or if she was on birth control but if not I think she should plan on becoming a mother in 40 weeks.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

!

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement