tuscl

Yes, you can be fired for being too hot

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

15 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    “Such behavior has the unfortunate consequence of reducing women to their sexual attractiveness,” he said.
    =======================================
    Luckily we would never do such a thing on TUSCL.

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Very surprising. I'd expect this to be overturned on appeal. So Jack if this happens to you leave give me a call.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    JS69, done worry, if Jack gets fired he already has a job lined up at the daycare center making the kids lunches and snacks.

On the menu today, Chackin Fangers and tater tots. Hopefully he doesn't screw up and give the kids grape four Loko instead of grape kool aid!!!!
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    blind justice. and i mean the judge is blind. she certainly isn't all that hot.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Idk. For me it has always been better not to hire them in the first place if they are too hot. It is the last type of distraction that I need.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    This video will help us all understand the issues

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5RnDmTkhwM…
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Makes sense to me!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

The girls in that sienfeld clip were all red heads.

JS69 would have hired all three.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    This has happened to me multiple times. It's just a cross you have to bear for good looks :-)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    If Hooters can be sued for *not* hiring women are aren't hot enough, then I'd think firing because of the same issue, albeit at the other end of the scale, would also be litigatable.
  • bkkruined
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty sure I'd rather not work for a company that fired women for being too hot. I really rather enjoy the distraction.
    And, I'm not going to be a customer either. Especially for a massage therapist, if they are firing women for being too hot, I'm going somewhere else where at least I have a better chance. Even if I was guaranteed to get a boring old legitimate massage.
    And, hot or not, I find it kinda disturbing that a judge can find getting fired cause of a potentially jealous spouse wouldn't be gender discrimination. If you can't be professional enough than to keep your wife from thinking you might be more interested in your employees, or can't find some other way to deal with that, you don't need to start your own business.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    I've waisted many work hours spending time thinking about the hottie two cubes down instead of my job. Unless I was already fucking them, I wouldn't hire the smoking hot ones either .
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I would've offered the redheads in that clip a stack of 100s to undress and let me have them on the desk. Perhaps that's why I'm not in charge of hiring.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Another cross for the good looking folks to bear - if they weren't already overwhelmed! Not something I'll ever need to worry about!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It's not really being too hot, it's just a jealous wife.

SJG

Hand of Fate
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKH9enYi…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion