Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Phoenix Meet Up

Ch3ll

Arizona

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I plan on being in the Phoenix area during Memorial Day weekend and was wondering if any of you were going to be out the way and wanted to meet up? I don't have any club(s) in mind just yet, it'll be new territory for me. So if you're down to meet send me a message.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

Yeah it's cool TUSCLers on here. I met DaOnion in my home city and he was a pretty cool guy.

desertscrub, Not sure where you're comig from with it, but last I remember it was a thumb up or whatever they call it saying "Yeah, this is a legit review."

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Don't think I'll be able to make this one.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

If you decide where you'll meet I can try to make it. My family obligations have first dibs to my schedule, sorry, but I will definitely attempt to get away for an hour. An hour is all I can withstand being in any club with all due respect.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Unfortunately I'll be unavailable that weekend. But if you post when where you'll be maybe I'll get lucky and can get away for a bit.

Profile picture for Aajaxx
Aajaxx
•

I live in Phoenix; currently no plans, but that can change quickly. Keep me posted. Days at HiLiter is best I'd be up for that.

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

Cool. Im trying to get with a female there, but if it falls through I'll definitely be hitting up a or some strip clubs and will message you guys.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement