tuscl

Biggest slut

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What stripper is the biggest slut you've ever known? Why?

Mine is the blow job queen. She tells me stories of all the guys dicks she has sucked. Like the first time in middle school she did her boyfriend and his best friend. There's the strip club owner that she blew during an audition. And so much more. She says she gives an average of 3-4 blow jobs per night at work. Her record is 14 on a double shift.

I totally believe her. If she sucked your dick you'd believe her too. Plus she's in her 20s and drives a $100K plus car.

21 comments

• magicrat
    8 years ago
    Consideration has to be given to vince and shadowcat's Gwen. My vote might have to go to a dancer who introduced herself to me, told me she would give me a great dance in VIP and then would swallow all the evidence. She was true to her word. My next visit to her club, she was so drunk/high that she fell off the bar stool onto the floor and the manager had to help her up. Never saw her after that for some reason.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    JS, my sister's a slut
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I hope if she's driving a $100k car she isn't living at home with her parents. Maybe she blew the dealer and the banker who wrote her loan too, got some good deals and low rates.

I'd have to go with me retired ATF. She claimed she was extremely selective in who she slept with (always worked in a non extras club) but would lecture me on how she didn't give it up without commitment blah blah blah. She went home with me the first night we met, and has 4 children, 4 baby daddies, was married 5 times, and 2 of those husbands she didn't have kids with. To me that's sluttier than a stripper blowing 4 guys at work in one night.

She also had some weird theory about its okay to fuck but someone has to be very special to do oral sex with.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    So she's driving a Bentley, Porsche, Ferrari, Maserati (quattroporte?), Lamborghini, Aston Martin, or some highest level BMW/Audi/Benz.

She ain't driving a Bugatti, that'll cost her a few more blow jobs.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Porsche.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    Interesting ----- My vote would probably be a dancer trying to steal me from a then current favorite. She worked Gent C Charlotte, Twin Peaks, and another club off old Pineville that has changed names so many times I can't remember. Remember this was in the 1990s and she was pretty aggressive (or slutty) for back then. Not a bad looking chick. Had tattoos before tattoos were in style. She would BJ the bouncer for weed.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    Also reminds me of a story that Shadowcat once told about a stripper giving him a BJ and the returned to the table and kissing another guy without freshening up. LMAO
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I like Porsches.

A girl I went to high school with sucked a guy's dick at a party for two cigarettes.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago

If I were younger and better looking I'd be a male slut.

Its one of those "If I knew then what I know now" things
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

High end man-whoring is where it's at. I agree.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    John, is this girl working at the Hiliter?

If so I know one there who fits all the characteristics you've stated. And I can never get her attention even if I wanted to.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I like Nina's slut best because she seems more calculated.

1 cigarette: Nah. What do you take me for?!

2 cigarettes: Drops to her knees.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Gwen!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Runner up: My first ATF let me jill her off at the bar. She'd cum if you breathed on her pussy to hard. She'd fuck me sitting on top of me until she'd cum, shivering and shaking, then pull the condom off and suck me off and keep going until I was hard again, then fuck me again.

Winner: The girl I called My Favorite Cocksucker would see me walk into the club, leave whoever she was with, walk up to me and ask "you here to see me?" and when I said yes, "ok, I'm gonna take this guy back and blow him. I'll be done in about 10 minutes, then it's your turn."

One time I was sitting at the stage after she'd sucked me off. She came out of the VIP room, sat down by me and asked "Do you have any of those listerine strips?" (I nearly always do) "My boyfriend is coming in and this last guy gave me really bad cum breath."

I didn't have enough money for a room one time, so she said "Meet me at X store at the mall." When I got there, she had a baby stroller with a very realistic doll in it. We used the family restroom.

She once fucked a guy in the club while on her period. He paid extra for it, and left the blood on himself for the trip home. Good thing that club had a shower.

I do kinda miss that girl, though not as much now that the submissive blow job queen is in the picture.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^Sondes like she could pass a STD through a condom
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I met her this girl a couple years before my ATF, when I was still wearing condoms for everything, including BJs. She used to tease me about it, one time taking the condom off of me, turning it inside out on her finger, and licking all my cum off of it. She never objected to using it, though.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You should always be good with girls that are sluts, because, they set the upper speed limit. So you want the other girls to see that being a slut, gets them respect and special treatment.

SJG
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Shadow that new dancer at Follies who took me to vip. She's gotta be the biggest slut that walked this earth. Yuck.

Who am I there was another one too, way too hot to be at Follies probably got a habit or something.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Literally the biggest slut of all in my experience was Sunshine my favorite fat stripper. She also comes close to the figurative title of biggest slut as well. Of all the girls I ever had extras with, she was the quickest from just meeting me for the first time to extras, about 10 minutes. In 20 minutes, she had already downed the load I shot down her throat. And not long after that, you'd see another guy she took to the back happy with the experience This is a stripper who's bigger than the guys she's sucking off, which normally turns guys off, but not this chick. I feel bad I never actually got to bang her.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Great observation Mersault! Lol!

I've mentioned this before - as I don't care how many guys a dancer has been with - so I don't have a basis for judging who is the biggest slut I've known.

I have a few working girls (full time whores) who are friends - and based on their drunken stories - they would get my vote!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    The blow job queens best friend who I've gotten a blow job from is probably neck and neck with her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion