tuscl

Something for Everyone

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Watching Jeopardy! tonight

It's a celebrity news edition. And there's something for everyone.

Anderson Cooper for SJG
A hot Lara Logan for the rest of us
And a token black guy

17 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    I don't like Celebrity Jeopardy. The celebrities are stupid compared to the regular contestants.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    When it comes to jeopardy - I'm stupid compared to the celebrities
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    Motor is broadening his intellectual horizons.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Celebrity Jeopardy really brings to light the reason for most celebrities fame has nothing to do with their intellectual prowess.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I watched it. These three celebrities, who all have prominent positions at CNN or MSNBC in which they report or comment on the news, were blithering idiots. It's just that when time ran out, Lara Logan was temporarily the least stupid of the three. I've watched Jeopardy for decades and have *never* seen only 40 out of 60 clues get "answers". I had higher hopes when this Power Players tournament started yesterday. Oh well, non-celebrity (i.e., non-moronic) contestants return to the show next week.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I was wondering what her name was. She looked good. I thought some of the questions were super easy tonight.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I knew the answer to Final Jeopardy, but the 3 celebrities got it wrong.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Two of the three knew that Pakistan was the country whose chief languages are Punjabi and Pashto. Only Michael Steele was clueless on this one, writing "What is a place far far away?".
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Final was way too easy. What else could it have been? I couldn't think of another answer other than Pakistan.

The questions did seem pretty easy and they didn't do real well. They didn't lnow Colin Powell.

It does make you wonder. They must be spoon fed the stuff they say on the air.
  • SuperDude
    8 years ago
    Questions were watered down so the celebrities could like smart. They didn't.
  • SuperDude
    8 years ago
    ..look smart..
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    When I wrote that I knew the Final Jeopardy answer but the 3 celebrities did not, I was referring to Monday's game:

The Final Jeopardy question (5/16/2016) in the category “Political Terms” was:
    "Officials called tribunes sat at Rome’s Senate door & if they didn’t like what was going on, shouted this Latin word"
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    ...and none of the 3 ever heard of Cam Newtin?

Ok, Anderson Cooper is gay
    And Lara Logan is a girl

But Michael Steele needs to turn in his "bruh" card.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Newton. My iphone corrected it. Lol
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I saw the Monday night show where none of the three celebrities knew "veto". smh
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    The news people could have done better with a teleprompter.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    A: S. E. Cupp. Q: Who is smarter and hotter than Lara Logan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion