Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TMZ pic of Charlotte McKinney leaving a nightclub

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Chick is not shy about showing what she's working with - damn - what a cleavage:

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

!Muchas gracias, Papi -- esa chica tiene tetas fantasticas!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Si

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Sent you a PM Mr Deuce

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yeah, I'd find a way to pay $1,000 an hour to link up with something like that in Vegas. I'd only have to pay for about 7 minutes, and 5 of that would be just talking afterwards.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice !

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Those are twice as nice!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I was still inside paying our tab.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I think she would be an excellent spokeswoman for Twin Peaks

Profile picture for hassenpfeffer65
hassenpfeffer65
•

Excellent!!!!!!!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I left Kate Upton for Charlotte.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Even though there is no nudity, that's considered porn to me - so JS69 shouldn't look at that.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks for those photos Papi! Charlotte has incredible cleavage - and it looks like she's got sexy long legs too. She could barely keep those big beauties in that top!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Those things will be hitting her kneecaps by the time she's 30. In the meantime they can hit me on either side of my head with them.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Super hot chickee!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement