Roller Coaster ride

larryfisherman
California
I just broke up with my stripper GF, it had a lot of ups and downs like a roller coaster. I think every guy should experience dating a stripper, but I don't think I'll do it again.

That is all.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Well - at least you were fortunate enough to know about TUSCL b/f getting on the roller coaster and kinds had an idea of what you were in for.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Like what are the downs?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The downs would be: somewhat hiding the fact you're dating a stripper from some people, not knowing if you're the only one she's fucking, the emotional baggage strippers have, just to name a few.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Dam! I thought this was another ot about six flags
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Dating a stripper is like riding a roller coaster: Everybody gets a turn and when you get off you want to throw up.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    larryfisherman, I couldn't have said it better. Once you actually date a dancer and see how much heartache it costs you, it's a lot easier to not fall for SS for the rest of your life.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    jack for the win !
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Jackslash, well said!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Some great advice. It sounds like you enjoyed it while it lasted.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I once promised myself that I would never get on that roller coaster ride again and would not go out with another stripper. One stripper broke me down.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Guys should date a stripper? Maybe guys with no real lives, but the idea of trying to have a relationship with a sex worker seems beyond pathetic, at least for an adult.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    "I think every guy should experience dating a stripper."

Why do you hate all guys?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol. I meant the guys that visit strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion