tuscl

At least this guy acted quickly

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

11 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago

Yep. I'd say that's a good case for an annulment.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    He was a Saudi. I'm surprised he didn't behead her.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    He didn't notice this before the wedding? For me is just brings up more questions and wanting to know the back story.

1. Gold digger?
    2. Argument for premarital sex?
    3. Arranged marriage?

Hum Saudi batchelor. The Losers get beheaded or just get put in the harim. Bet they would step up their game. Personally, I can stand to watch the show here in the US. I do find it interesting the same women that watch it, are the ones that would cut you if they knew you were talking to another woman while dating them.

• MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Looks like their divorce rate is at 50% now days.

Wonder if he will have to return the goats.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Smart man. If she wouldn't give it up on wedding night he was NEVER getting any!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good job.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Sorry to be a picker of nits. Just to clarify, the article did not say that the divorce rate was 50%. It said that 50% of divorces were filed for by newlyweds. I think he gets to keep the goats with which he has consummated a relationship, so probably all of them.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    You are right Meursault.
    I guess the longer you are in the more it cost to get out.

Wow, He still has to go to a court/committee. "The relative said that a divorce case was filed and the court referred it to the reconciliation committee to assess if the newly-weds could be reconciled, the relative added."

If you think about it. That is still a boat load of Money for the wedding.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Though I say take all that bitch's money AND make her entire family look foolish for wasting their time, perhaps it was an arranged marriage and that was her way of saying, she didn't like it. Still, now she shall bring eternal shame to the entirety of the family and I wouldn't be surprised if she was disowned by her own blood.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    That's a harsh realization to make on your wedding night.

I don't know anything about the Saudi system of marriage - but since it wasn't technically consummated - maybe that will make the divorce easier?

I wonder who paid for the wedding? I also wonder if they knew each other prior to the wedding?
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Maybe her text plan minutes were expiring that night and she didn't pick the "rollover" plan.

... husband would be around for ever. So she figured.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion