Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OFF TOPIC: Thunder win game 1

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I will take this time to gloat while it's still here.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I'm going to gloat with you!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Where's Nina at tonight????

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Keep up the ot

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Yeaaaaa baby! KD and westbrook vs Lebron and kyrie!

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

Now is the time to wager. I'd be happy to place a bet on the outcome of the series with you. I will take that bet even if GS loses game 2.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I like GS but unless it's my fave team playing then I always root for the underdog thus I was pulling for OKC in game-one - it looks like OKC has found its identity with their new coach and seem a much better team than at the beginning of the season - looks like Billy Donovan is a difference maker compared to their last coach.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement