tuscl

I was actually Trump's publicist in the 80s

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
those leftest soros cock-suckers think Trump was pretending to be his own publicist. stupid morons. i was actually Trump's publicist. but i hate the guy because he is such a phoney so i tried to sabotage him. i even told him to go out in public wearing assless pants. Prince can pull that look off but that big orange idiot cant

19 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    And now you're an unfunny troll. Way to go.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    The brilliant Kim Basseter fucking doctor just imploded with a poor stab at trump.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    whats the matter? are you two jealous of me for having met Trump and worked for him? believe me, if you actually met Prince and Trump and all of the other famous people i have met you would not put Trump at the top.

my favorite person that i met in the 80s was Sally Ryder from the space shuttle. that girl could put away the pabs blue ribbon beer. normally my tastes are more refined but there is nothing like watching a lesbian astronaut eat pussy while you shotgun a pabs

of course you guys wouldnt know anything about that. smh
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    whats the matter? are you two jealous of me for having met Trump and worked for him? believe me, if you actually met Prince and Trump and all of the other famous people i have met you would not put Trump at the top.

my favorite person that i met in the 80s was Sally Ryder from the space shuttle. that girl could put away the pabs blue ribbon beer. normally my tastes are more refined but there is nothing like watching a lesbian astronaut eat pussy while you shotgun a pabs

of course you guys wouldnt know anything about that. smh
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I've watched lots of girl on girl shows while downing some of Newark's finest PBR -

Nothing is better than cold PBR and filthy women.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I always remember a joke from the 80's about Sally Ryder and the space shuttle.

"Did you know that Sally Ryder's eyes were blue?"

"One blew this way and one blew that way."

(Hey, I didn't say it was a good joke. Just one I remember from that time).
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Was this before or after your dad sold a guitar to "Jimmy" Hendrix?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    @ warhawks: (Remembering the Bears 46-10 1986 Super Bowl win after the Patriots took a 3-0 lead): What do the Challenger and the Patriots have in common? They both looked great for 72 seconds.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    george soros must have softened your brain @rockstar666 dont you know jimmy hendrix played music in the 60s and sally ryder flew into space and came back a lesbian in the 80s?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Who is Jimmy Hendrix? There WAS a Jimi Hendrix that was quite amazing....
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    And she was Sally RIDE.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    You're getting your lesbian astronauts mixed up

Christa McAuliffe died in the Challeger....

What was the last thing Christa McAuliffe said?

What's this lever for?

• DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    @rockstar666 answer me this if he name was sally ride why did @warhawks agree with me that her name sally ryder? not to mention the simple fact that i have watched her munch space lesbian box while shotgunning a pabs blue ribbon. i think we have good idea who knows what he is talking about and who doesnt

and dont get me started with this jimi hendrix nonsense.
  • Teh_Donald
    8 years ago
    Don't need no stinkin' publicist.

Don't need no stinkin' help with foreign policy or economic strategy, either. I'm rich; that proves it.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

What was the last thing the Commander of the Challenger said?

Let's hope the teacher does not fuck things up.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    So was this lesbo Sally Ryder eating out Kim Basseter while you drank PBR wearing ass- less chaps?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice is fucking everyone
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    Hey there Dr Fill of shit,

Her last name was NOT Ryder. It WAS Ride. Warhawks doesn't know any better than you, so he just agreed and shuffled along.

Check this conspiracy shit out: https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=ch…
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    The OP was Trump's hairstylist. Now a simple troll
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion