tuscl

Trip back on

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
After my March trip was cancelled at last minute due to sports injury I am now booked to go to Germany/Netherlands on May 27 for two nights

This is one club I am definitely going to visit, recent reports suggest in excess of 100 hot bodied babes attending most nights, none below an 8.

All welcome to join me, especially lopaw and mjx01 :-)

Ying Yang in The Netherlands

http://www.virtualtouryinyang.com/en/

Planning on hitting other clubs as well. Have added this one so I can submit a review as soon as I get back.

11 comments

• londonguy
    8 years ago
    Wait for the colour to 'kick in' when you get into a room, it's b/w at first.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Can I get a job there? I'll work the grill and make drinks in exchange for room and board and free sex, they don't even have to pay me.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    ^^ There's a lot of guys that would do the same.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Does it operate like the FKK clubs?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You lucky dog, looking forward to the reviews.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's gonna be hard enough for me to arrange a meetup in Detroit. We could never coordinate getting these losers to Germany.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Jack, yes it's exactly the same. The only difference is the girls walk around in lingerie or swimsuits in this region. A handful walk around topless.

Indeed I am Papi :-)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    How I wish that I could join you on that trip, londonguy! I can just imagine the hi-jinx and the dirty fun to be had!
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Lopaw, I've read that there's quite a bit of public action, especially in the Kino (cinema). I think it's only the restaurant and pools that you can't fuck in, HJ's and BJ's are ok though. That is something I especially like (seeing and doing). This is meant to be one of the top two clubs in this part of Europe and I've been told there's quite a few girls same standard as 'Victoria's Secret' girls in this and the other club less than an hour away called Golden Time but in Germany. Not the same Golden Time I have already been in which is in Vienna.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    LG, wish I could, but work is sending me to Salt Lake City instead.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Juice PMed me & wanted to know if we could drive together to the Netherlands
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion