tuscl

She says I'm a secret...

ButterMan
Indianapolis
My Atf/DS whatever you want to call her isn't your typical stripper in a lot of ways. We have our monthly OTC dinner date and have been doing so since she was 19. But in her personal life she has a decent BF. They both come from decent suburban families.I think they might end up getting married. She is "really" in school and has another job outside of dancing. She has no kids and although I'm not sure but there is a decent chance I'm her first and only P4P. So she told me something the other night. She was feeling a little guilty about "cheating" on her BF but says she keeps telling herself that I'm a secret and I don't count as cheating.:) I tease her about me being her big secret and we always go to dinner in an area of town where she won't see anyone she knows. it makes me wonder though if she would do another secret hookup with a guy if she thought she could get away with it. I think the answer is yes..LOL It also makes me wonder how many civie girls would do something like this if they felt it would always be a secret?

12 comments

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Cheating, or sex for money? Cheating for money?

More than do currently
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Hmmm 19, way too old for JS69.

Yeah if she could get away with it, she would see more guys than you, but it sounds like she has a pretty busy schedule now (2 jobs, school and a boyfriend).

There are a ton of civie girls that would do it if they could figure out a way to find a man to take them up on such an offer. Just look at all the sugardaddy websites out there. I've talked to girls on those sites before and many of them are a joke, but I'm sure they find a guy here and there that doesn't know what he can get inside a strip club. Example - many civie girls expect several thousand dollars a month in turn for a once a month dinner date and MAYBE sex. These girls don't realize what other options men have out there.

I knew one girl that would convience guys to send her money all the time, and then never actually meet them. I asked her "guys were dumb enough to send you money before actually meeting you?" and she would say "yep." She is married, and would cruise these sites all day instead of getting a real job, yeah she was a pretty evil person.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    If they thought they could get away with it I'm sure they would.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    OP's comments make me think of all the strippers who think that they can keep their stripper career secret from everyone they know and that it will just be a secret when (IF) they retire.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Yeah I like that.

Real stripper conversation:

"I've been stripping for 2 years, I live with my mom and she doesn't know I am a stripper." Yeah, so the thigh highs and g-strings, you come up with your body covered in glitter, you work from 10PM to 2AM, yeah none of that shit sets of red flags or anything.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    I'm in almost the exact same situation as you ButterMan...guess I'm drinking the same Koolaid too. I don't think my friend would want or try to juggle additional "secrets....our deal is hard enough.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    So according to her it's not cheating if it's a secret? That's a fine example of stripper logic right there.

I wonder if she would consider it cheating if her bf was seeing another stripper otc and keeping it a secret?
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Yes according to her it's not..LOL that;s what she says she keeps telling herself anyway. Hey i'm not gonna tell her different:) And I imagine she would not feel the same if her bf did it to her. It does work out pretty well for me for the most part.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Do you want to know a secret?

SJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqf7FYfu…
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Men use $$$ to get sex and women use sex to get $$$.

Many men go thru all kinds of hoops/drama to get sex and many women will go thru all sorts of hoops/drama to get $$$.

Often females have a different way than men to deal w/ extenuating circumstances - I've often heard dancers describe what they do as it being supposed to be a "fantasy" - I guess it's how they process things differently than most guys - i.e. being slutty is against their nature and they have to paint/imagine it being a different way In order for them to process it and go thru w/ it - IMO.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Makes sense papi!
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    The dynamic of how women who work in the adult entertainment industry balance dating relationships in their personal lives with their work lives has always interested me. People cheat. I don't judge. I have been around girls who do OTC. I have also been around girls who keep things in the club and strictly business. I tend to enjoy the more slutty girls. They usually do extras in the dance area. I think if a girl can get away with cheating and get paid at the same time they will most likely do it. Not all girls of course, but if the girl works in a SC, it is more likely.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion