tuscl

How many have asked the wife to join in the fun?

As I've stated before: Wife usually has a 'don't ask don't tell' policy re my activities, with some very basic rules. I'm not a good liar so if she asks I may ask if she's sure she wants the truth bc she knows I won't lie to her. She's not jealous or confrontational at all, the opposite is so, if I'm out it gives her a break from me. Lately however, she has shown some interest, and it gets her all horned up, if she knows I've been to the club. Could I be on the verge of a breakthrough?

20 comments

• sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Maybe, but tread carefully. If she tells you she really wants to go and is either bi or bi-curious, then you should be golden. But if there is even a tiny chance that you push the idea on her and she agrees reluctantly then it will no doubt be an epic fail.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    that's a great idea - then both of you can worry about STDs and washing your hands together!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Yes, Shailynn. I check the oil and coolant in my vehicles because I 'worry' about the engine seizing up, I check the bilge pump in my boat because I 'worry' about it sinking, and I check the tire pressure on my Harley because I 'worry' about a blowout... So, sure, I wash my hands after using the restroom and only eat familiar and clean pussy. So, if you don't worry about anything, let us know your address, the hours you're not home, your alarm code, location of your valuables, combo to your safe, bank account number and pin, or are you worried that someone might take your stuff... There are risks in life, and we all use some level of judgement, so your taunt is lame at best.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'll give you my alarm code if you promise to wash your hands as soon as you come in.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Depends on what you want me to come in, you know I'm 'worried' about getting stds.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    My wife and I have very recently taken baby steps to open up our marriage.

That said, she's against sex workers due to the usual bullshit (concerns about exploitation and trafficking). She doesn't view stripping as "empowering". So I'm not gonna take her tout a club anytime soon.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    In all seriousness...

I do not share my strip club trips with my wife. I only club when I am out of town. I went to Vegas a few months ago for a bachelor party, and I have mentioned going into clubs with friends in the past with her. She's fine with that. If I told her what I did in a club in Detroit this past week, yeah she wouldn't be too happy about that. She has absolutely no clue what can happen in a strip club, and I'd say over 85% of the general population doesn't realize what us PLs can get away with inside a strip club too.

I think she would be turned on by going to a club, she has wanted to take a pole dancing class for years. She would not be impressed by our local clubs but if I took her to a big fancy club with hot dancers she'd probably like it. BUT those are two different worlds I just really don't want to cross. Maybe I should just install a stripper pole in our bedroom and let her swing around that.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I have a couple of solid brass stripper poles left over from a contract...
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shailynn you're saying 85% of the population are idiots that wouldn't immediately realize they could get sex if they walked a typical no holds barred extras club.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    @chessmaster- assuming that the 85% were blissfully clueless in about stripclubs in general and what goes on in there, I'd say that number might not be too far off. The other 15% are us mongers, and the suspicious wives/gf's that assume sex is happening, even when it isn't.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Shailynn you're saying 85% of the population are idiots that wouldn't immediately realize they could get sex if they walked a typical no holds barred extras club."

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. I rarely run into someone (male or female) that knows what goes on inside a strip club.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Before I found TUSCL, I assumed Chris Rocks "No Sex in the Champagne Room" still applied.

Also, the Stripper tell alls marketed to women tend to gloss over extras culture and drugs. Partially because many that are coming out now are written by women 5 years out of the game.

AND most clubs nationally are not extras clubs.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    My wife used to accompany me to the clubs on occasion. There were a couple of times that she had as much fun as I did. However, she's just been not interested the last few years. Not against, just apathetic.

As for the "85%" comments, I tend to agree that most guys in clubs are occasional visitors, and only have fantasies about ducking the strippers, never realizing how simple it would be, or perhaps not having the guts, or just unwilling to take the extra step.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Better question how many of you have asked the wife to join the "fun" and are now sleeping in their car or at work ?
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'm not married so no worries on my end. :-)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    The only times that I have seen it work and be a positive thing is when the wife is a freak from the get-go in the relationship. Wives who have been fairly conservative about things like stripclubs throughout the marriage don't just up and change their minds and decide to get their freak on one morning. More than likely they pretend to be interested so that they can go to the club to investigate what is really going on in there.

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I once asked the DS if she would be willing to go to a strip club with her husband. I figured she would be enthusiastic because she's bi-sexual, she gets very turned on in strip clubs by the right dancer, and she is the biggest sexual freak that I've ever known. Her answer shocked me. She said that she would go if he really wanted her to because she wouldn't want him going alone, but she had no particular interest in going.

When it comes to marriage, even the DS is monogamous. I think that shows how very difficult it is to find a wife who would truly want to go to strip clubs for a fun time with her husband. Such women exist, but they are extraordinarily rare. The OP's wife certainly doesn't sound like she'd be into it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^ I've always said you were gonna marry that ho someday.

Yeah I know some wives that are into going to strip clubs - they're called SWINGERS
  • two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    I take my wife with me every time we go to the strip club and she loves it most the time. If she isn't feeling it we go somewhere else and try again another time. There had been time when we are out and about and she suggests going to the club so we do.
  • FullPress
    8 years ago
    Hey I haven't checked in in a long time but I was a freak at the start. Got very suburban, for lack of a better term and then got a bit bored, as you guys do. I think we ALL get bored to some extent. How everyone handles it is different. However it can go south pretty quick if she goes and decides she's not really into it. Almost happened to me first time out. The swing party was too freaky (not in a good way) and I decided then and there if I was doing this, the 3rd wheel was going to be a pro. So OP your wife might be bored. And it can go EITHER way. She might love it and she might be shocked at what you can getaway with in s club. I agree 85 percent of the population has no idea. I had. NO idea!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion