tuscl

By Request Uranus Interesting Facts

Saturday, May 14, 2016 11:06 PM
Uranus is a giant ball of gas and liquid with 21 moons. Uranus is unusual because it is tilted 98 degrees to the sun When it's dark, you can see uranus without the aid of a telescope You would not be able to sit on Uranus because it has such a low density Uranus is really cold but scientist think there's a hot ocean under all the clouds. uranus is windy and can blow at 450 MPH One year spent on uranus would be like 84 years on Earth There are dark rings around uranus, can you see them? Probably not. How Many times has Uranus been visited? Once in 1986, but it was only a Fly-By Probe. Thousands of photos were taken.

5 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    "There are dark rings around uranus, can you see them? Probably not." Not without a mirror. And Charmin would take care of it. "How Many times has Uranus been visited? Once in 1986, but it was only a Fly-By Probe. Thousands of photos were taken. " They were published in Hustler.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I blew on her anus, then it blew back. The fumes made me so high, I nearly passed out. Then I ate out her pussy, because it had no scent of trout
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    is this mrbater fellow another account of TUSCL's resident delusional spaceman and wiley coyote impersenator sharkhunter? what that guy know about astronomy could fit in a thimble. every real scientist knows that uranus is a big block of ice. that is why they call it an ice giant. and every real scientist knows that venus is not hot enough to melt lead. if it was hot enough to melt lead on venus then how would the dinosaurs and sexy supermodel venusians that only wear thongs survive. basic logic my friends
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Asbestos Venusian supermodels make you itchy.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Actually, My Sister took a picture in the Jimmy Jones Bathroom in Indianapolis. That is a tile on the floor. I like the NASA probe on. NASA probed Uranus back 1986
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion