tuscl

Tuscl Scripture

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Joe 27:36-37 the Lord turned to the crowds and announced " Woe to you ooo ye man that live life with no fun. Dont ye know once this life is finished this is it ?" The disciples marveled at this teaching and wondered what he meant

Rech 33:56 says " blessed is the rich that go broke on strong drink and loose woman"

12 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    John 4:20 says "May the young inherit my wealth"
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Motorhead 6:23 the race is not always won by the swift but conceded to the clever.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    4got 3:16 says "For God so live the world that he told his only son to convince sexy women to give his disciples brilliant rimjobs"

I want to be a disciple!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Juice 3:69 "Strippers are proof that God wants us to be happy and that he loves us."
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Juice 3:69"

Brilliant!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    From the Gospel of Mark...

"Where could we get enough bread in this remote place to feed such a crowd?"

"How many loaves do you have?" Joosus asked.

"Seven chacken fangers," they replied, "and a few chicken wangs."

"Joosus told the crowd to sit down on the ground. Then he took the seven chackin fangers and the chicken wangs and when he had given thanks, he broke them and gave them to the disciples, and they in turn to the people. They all ate and were satisfied. Afterward the disciples picked up seven basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over. The number of those who ate was four thousand men, besides women and children. After Joosus had sent the crowd away, he got into the boat and went to the vicinity of Magadan
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    There's also Juice 3:68 and 3:70, 3:71, etc.

God so loved the world, that he sent chacken fangers and dipping sauce for man's culinary enjoyment....

Can I get an Amen?!
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Very funny shit.

..especially @Motor
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Get Behind Me.

2 Kings chapter 9

16 Then Jehu mounted his chariot and drove to Jezreel, where Joram lay ill and Ahaziah, king of Judah, had come to visit him.

17 The watchman standing on the tower in Jezreel saw the troop of Jehu coming and reported, “I see chariots.” Joram said, “Get a driver and send him to meet them and to ask whether all is well.”

18 So a horseman went out to meet him and said, “The king asks, ‘Is everything all right?’” Jehu said, “What does it matter to you how things are? Get behind me.” The watchman reported to the king, “The messenger has reached them, but is not returning.”

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion