tuscl

Does this count as a LDK ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:23 AM
at the club last night and I'm buying dances like it's 1994. I've got my track out fit on with my new Jordan's ( yes I'm rocking white and red colors from head to Toe. I'm looking smooth) back in the vip and my dancer notices I'm commando and I'm trying to up sell her extras. She said " I can't provide sex, but I can grind the tip of your dick with my pussy and you can jerk that shaft" .I gave it a quick thought and $100 later I'm giving this bitch a pussy wedge and I'm exploding in My tack out fit from jerking my girth. then she asked " so do I get a tip" I said " I only tip extras" lol. Unfortunately my jizz stain was very obvious as I left the club.

9 comments

• Mr. Ed
    8 years ago
    "you had my tip the whole time"
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    In that track suit, it sounds like you came out of the box faster than Usain Bolt.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Sounded like you did give her a tip.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Not a ldk
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Your a jerk off
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's not technically an LDK. She was a greedy dancer too - you gave her the tip - and then she asked for more! Nothing is better than clubbing commando - in a sweet track suit and Jordans! I've been there - and now I'm disappointed that I haven't ldk'd in mine. Tar Heel blue looks tight with a bit of crusty jizz!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I agree with LDK
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion